my AAA top ten in state

90warrior

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once and for all flaming eagle youll would not beat any of the top teams in memphis probly would have trouble with second teir teams whitestation lost to findlay prep by only 5 if you'll played findlay prep it would be over by the end of the first quarter melrose lost to oakhill by 21 and that was only because oakhill was much deeper and did not pull away tell with about 3 minutes left in the game if you'll played oakhill it would not be pretty i think bearden and science hill have best chance of stoping a memphis team from winning state because they have the size and guard play to match up wit them

okay for one, you need to work on some grammar, and spelling. two, flaming eagle is just stating an opinion, and supporting his team. he believes that they are a great team this year, and so far he is yet to be proven wrong, they're undefeated so far. strength of schedule does not matter at all. did you know that the 1972 dolphins faced only two teams that had a winning record, and both those teams weren't that good. they still won the championship. state your opinion, but don't shoot others down, because theres always a chance at a title.

PRT iii :flower:

okay for one, you need to work on some grammar, and spelling. two, flaming eagle is just stating an opinion, and supporting his team. he believes that they are a great team this year, and so far he is yet to be proven wrong, they're undefeated so far. strength of schedule does not matter at all. did you know that the 1972 dolphins faced only two teams that had a winning record, and both those teams weren't that good. they still won the championship. state your opinion, but don't shoot others down, because theres always a chance at a title.

PRT iii :flower:

one i can spell and do know how to use grammer two was just trying to be real here not shooting anyone down me and flaming eagle were going forth about his team not being a top 10 team and i never said they were not good what i said was they could not compete with whitestation memphiscentral melrose southwind bearden or dyer co so before you attack someone know what the facts thank you have a nice day

Edited by cmarquis68

yeah i remeber that team with kellen pickle hope i spelled his name right and josh hare those two killed hamilton one year at the state tournament

They were great players for Bradley, Cleveland had some very good teams those years but could never get past Bradley. Kellen Pickle was lights out from 3, Josh Hare was great all around as well as his brother Justin Hare. They came so close to winning state, Kent Smith is a great coach.