3. siegel

4. clarksville

5. white county

6. ooltewah

7. hardin valley

8. craigmont

9. riverdale

10.independence

let's get this started. what do you think?

Melrose is easily number 1. I agree with some of those you listed but disagree about some others. For instance, no way is SH number 2. They are a good team but definitely not the second best AAA team. Where's Bearden in your list?

You might want to do research on southwind, memphis central and ridgeway. I saw some of the aaa teams last year and I have no doubt it my mind that southwind was better than most of the teams there. Aaa will go through memphis.

All 3 teams are very good and could easily be playing in the state tournament. Memphis is full of talented AAA teams. I can't wait to see Southwind next month in the Arby's Classic.

All 3 teams are very good and could easily be playing in the state tournament. Memphis is full of talented AAA teams. I can't wait to see Southwind next month in the Arby's Classic.

Watch Jonathan "J3" Williams. You will be AMAZED! He is a 6'9 SOPHOMORE and is a beast! Southwind is for real. You will see why Memphis Hoops is the best in the nation according to rivals. Just think, Southwind will be the second best team out of Memphis this year. If you get a chance, go watch Melrose next week at Tenn. St. University against Oak Hill Academy.

Watch Jonathan "J3" Williams. You will be AMAZED! He is a 6'9 SOPHOMORE and is a beast! Southwind is for real. You will see why Memphis Hoops is the best in the nation according to rivals. Just think, Southwind will be the second best team out of Memphis this year. If you get a chance, go watch Melrose next week at Tenn. St. University against Oak Hill Academy.

I've heard about this kid and look forward to seeing him play. I'm interested in how SH's super Sophomore Shannon Hale matches up against him. I know this Williams kid is a little taller than Hale(who is 6'7 and fairly thin). Hale is an Alabama commit. If SH comes out and plays the way they're capable of, the game against Southwind could be a good one. If they don't, it could be a long night for the Toppers. Looking forward to December.

I'm in East TN so I can't get to the Melrose/Oak Hill Academy game easily. I'd love to go but I don't think I'll be able to.