SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Yes he did quite a bit this season, last season, the season before...

But maybe that just because locally, we all know what he can do. It's hard to register HS popularity outside the local realm. I was surprised about the Mr Football.

I'd like someone to explain what happened on Polk Co sometime. Somehow he wasn't effective that game.

I believe he was sick with the flu if I remember right

Yes he did quite a bit this season, last season, the season before...

But maybe that just because locally, we all know what he can do. It's hard to register HS popularity outside the local realm. I was surprised about the Mr Football.

I'd like someone to explain what happened on Polk Co sometime. Somehow he wasn't effective that game.

He did ok but Polk Co was pretty good. SP was out matched up front and also Polk had a linebacker that was all over the place.

congratulations to South Pitt on the win they were just playing at a different level today would like to say congrats to mr hale on an excellent game today and i would like to say congrats to millard good day throwing the ball and managing the game. thats 1 gold ball for the district hoping signal can complete the sweep

GO PIRATES :thumb::thumb::thumb:

SP congrats from BigSwo. You guys left absolutley no doubt who is the best in 1A. One question Though.... Where was this Hale kid hiding last year. holy Cow man that dude is overwhelming. Dominated both sides of the ball and won convincingly. Good Luck to all those seniors who are moving on. For most of them it was thier last time on the gridiron. A great way to leave the game. :thumb: