SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Not sure I've posted on this game before now but, here I am now. As a former opponent of both teams with what I feel are friends on both sides of this ball I congratulate both of you for making it to the show. Ya'll were the two best. I have personal friends on the JB side and CoachT friends on the SPitt side and sympaties and congrats are equally given. For the last 4 seasons both programs have associated with my Rebels even when we got moved to 2a playoff status.

JB will be back....it's how they roll!! Good pork chop sammich too at "The Dungeon"!! SPitt will always be in the hunt just because. Way to go ya'll on great seasons.

Uncle, I agree - I did not notice the good sportsmanship until I watched the online video either. I bot the.DVD so others unable to attend can see it too. We'll play arm chair

Coaches when we watch it, I'm sure.

We will have Blevins and the Allen twins again - they all play with a LOT of heart & will help set the tone for next yr's team.

Good sportsmanship is a given in the state championships!! There was one exception this season in the 4a game but, I'll leave that one alone.