Clay County @ Red Boiling Springs

itsRtimeDAWGS

RBS by 15...RBS is going to tough to handle this year!

And what are you basing that on your 3 wins over home school teams? Come on are you kidding me? Family Christian? Really? Is RedBoiling that tough that no one will play them? You guys don't play one AA school that i can see on your schedule and definitely no AAA schools. I do think that RBS is going to be decent this year but why not schedule someone that will give you a game, geez!

• Upvote 1

And what are you basing that on your 3 wins over home school teams? Come on are you kidding me? Family Christian? Really? Is RedBoiling that tough that no one will play them? You guys don't play one AA school that i can see on your schedule and definitely no AAA schools. I do think that RBS is going to be decent this year but why not schedule someone that will give you a game, geez!

Hey wize ace hit don matr hoo u play a win iz a win perod come tomory nite selina is gunna git ace whoopin numbr 1 fer the yar they aint got no wun can gard deez boys from redbolin so is selinys gurls yall jus wait an see we is goin undfeeted this yar

Wow you really are clueless! How can you say RBS will have just a decent team when they were just a few points from a state tournament last year and returns every player from that team! RBS will put a good team on the floor this year reguardless of what you have to say! RBS is 5-0 not 3-0 and beat East Robertson 67-50 which is a AA school I do believe!

Hey wize ace hit don matr hoo u play a win iz a win perod come tomory nite selina is gunna git ace whoopin numbr 1 fer the yar they aint got no wun can gard deez boys from redbolin so is selinys gurls yall jus wait an see we is goin undfeeted this yar

ok so worse thing that could happen, clay county goes to rbs and loses i dont think that will end there season seeeing that it isnt even a district game for them and the region tourney is a long ways away and just for the record last year was last year.

Wow you really are clueless! How can you say RBS will have just a decent team when they were just a few points from a state tournament last year and returns every player from that team! RBS will put a good team on the floor this year reguardless of what you have to say! RBS is 5-0 not 3-0 and beat East Robertson 67-50 which is a AA school I do believe!

East Robertson is single A.

Dist 8A in this one....I watched CC play in a play day at Watertown and they were not what they have been in last few years. Coached got so pissed at starters he benched them for a qtr and a half. RBS will easily handle this game. Wes Grace goes for 22.

no way will RBS win big Clay County by 15