JV Tournament--Any Interest?

WHHS2010

Is anyone interested in a small JV tournament in December or January?

[/quote

EVERYONE SHOULD BE INTETRESTED. WHEN AND WHERE?

I THINK THE BEST WAY TO DO JV TOURNAMENTS, IS TO HAVE 3-DIVISIONS (FRESHMEN, JV AND GIRLS). ALSO I DO NOT LIKE TO USE THE TRADITIONAL WEIGHT CLASSES IN JV TOURNAMENTS. YOU MIGHT END UP WITH 17 OR 18 IN A WEIGHT CLASS. I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO WEIGH-IN EVERYONE AND PUT EVERYONE IN 8-MAN BRACKETS. THIS IS BETTER THAN GROUPS OF 4. IN THE 8-MAN BRACKETS YOU WILL NEED TO SEED THE WRESTLERS. I HAVE THE COACHES RANK THEIR WRESTLERS 1-5 (1-VERY GOOD, 3-AVERAGE, 5-VERY WEAK). ALSO IF YOU PLACE THE NUMBER 5 RANKED (VERY WEAK)KIDS ON LINE 2 AND 3 OF THE 8-MAN BRACKET. THEY WILL WRESTLE IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE CONCOLATIONS AND SOMEONE WILL WIN A MATCH.

THE ANIMAL

WE HAVE A BIG FRESHMEN, JV AND GIRLS TOURNAMENT AT HALLS HIGH SCHOOL IN KNOXVILLE ON M.L.KING HOLIDAY (1-17-11). WE DO IT ON THE FORMAT MENTIONED ABOVE. WE ALSO DO A REGION-2 FRESHMEN, JV AND GIRLS TOURNAMENT. THE TEAM THAT WE SELECT TO HOST THE VARSITY REGION-2 TOURNAMENT IN 2012 WILL HOST THE REGIONAL FR, JV AND GIRLS TOURNAMENT IN 2011. THIS GIVES THEM A TOURNAMENT TO PRACTICE ON BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT.

THE ANIMAL