Congratulations to the Baylor School

bloodrunsred

I would like to congratulate the Baylor School for making it to the Division II AA State Finals. I would also like to congratulate Jacob Huesman for bringing home the "Mr. Football" Award. Jacob is a wonderful young man both on and off the field and he represents his school and teammates well.

Baylor's schedule has been a tough one and they have done more with less. According to the Massey Ratings (www.MasseyRatings.com), Baylor had the 6th toughest schedule in the state of Tennessee this year. With that being said, it seems Baylor hasn't received much credit for their accomplishments. It is VERY interesting to look at some of the other schools in the area and compare their ratings with regard to toughness of schedules. What an eye opener!

Keep playing hard Baylor and let's bring home a State Championship!

I would like to congratulate the Baylor School for making it to the Division II AA State Finals. I would also like to congratulate Jacob Huesman for bringing home the "Mr. Football" Award. Jacob is a wonderful young man both on and off the field and he represents his school and teammates well.

Baylor's schedule has been a tough one and they have done more with less. According to the Massey Ratings (www.MasseyRatings.com), Baylor had the 6th toughest schedule in the state of Tennessee this year. With that being said, it seems Baylor hasn't received much credit for their accomplishments. It is VERY interesting to look at some of the other schools in the area and compare their ratings with regard to toughness of schedules. What an eye opener!

Keep playing hard Baylor and let's bring home a State Championship!

The games on Thursday will be the best. Bar none!

That is more of a compliment to the teams in DII AA. Baylor played 2 pretty good schools out of the division, FRA (DII A) and Tyner (3A).

Ensworth played Oakland and Smyrna both 6A.

MBA played Pearl-Cohn 3A and Maplewood 4A.

BA played Olive Branch 6A Mississippi.

BGA played Franklin 6A and Pear-Cohn.

Hard to believe Masssy ranks Baylor with the 6th toughest schedule.

Congrats to Huesman, very deserving.

Edited by shakinthefat

Congratulations to Jacob Huesman for winning the award. He should have won it as he was hands down the top offensive player in D2 AA this year. Also a huge congrats to Baylor for going to the state championship. Fantastic year and I will say it....I hope Baylor wins the championship this year. I believe it is televised so I will be watching.