TSSAA D2 High School Wrestling State Rankings Are In

trickk

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I am who I say I am, it I wasn't then why would I say I am. Say your name, say your name, say bear cat i'm sorry.

bcb iii :flower:

90 of course I'm still here, you got two more years of my side show. Good luck to the EBE, I have them ranked as the Highest JV team at # 3 in my top 5.

You have got to stop drinking before you post.

Yes but I am who I say I am, it I wasn't then why would I say I am. Say your name, say your name, say bear cat i'm sorry

two legs, in my short post to you ( see above ) I was using some of emenim's lyrics to drive home the point that I, unlike you,choose to have people know who i am and not hide behind a screen name. My 2nd reference was from that bad booty shaking girl Beyonce, " say my name'.

Although my spelling, is pitiful and an embarrassment to the bcb family name, my papa is, proud of me 32% of the time on my post, but 100% because I back up what I put down on these pages with the fact people know who writes such garbage.

So there you have it two legs, no Jack and coke involved in my first post, but I double up on this one.

So two little legs what"s your name???

EFT wins 3 tonite in Ga at the peachtree ridge duals.

two legs, in my short post to you ( see above ) I was using some of emenim's lyrics to drive home the point that I, unlike you,choose to have people know who i am and not hide behind a screen name. My 2nd reference was from that bad booty shaking girl Beyonce, " say my name'.

Although my spelling, is pitiful and an embarrassment to the bcb family name, my papa is, proud of me 32% of the time on my post, but 100% because I back up what I put down on these pages with the fact people know who writes such garbage.

So there you have it two legs, no Jack and coke involved in my first post, but I double up on this one.

So two little legs what"s your name???

EFT wins 3 tonite in Ga at the peachtree ridge duals.

Ok, maybe there is some confusion, and maybe it was what was in the coke at the time but my post about spelling was in reference to "ghouse" and his mis-spelling of several names on his rankings. And he knows, I was just messing with him, and pokng fun. So, if you mistook that as a shot on you, I appologize. It was not, it was meant for him.

If finding out who I am means so much to you, I will find you and introduce myself. Not sure why you would want to know, but I'm ok with that.