Top 8 Teams in 2011 - 1A

theGURU

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville will still be tough, will miss the seniors no doubt, but they still have a lot of talented kids coming up especially for the next few years... Gotta agree with pasttiger Gordonsville and South Pitt need to be split up, that seemed to be the championship game 2 weeks ago in the quarters, they have been putting one another out the past 10 years

Not hating just saying. I watched them play their Round 1 playoff game against Bruceton, and lets just say they weren't pretty.

This year won't mean a thing when they lace em up next season....UC will look nothing like they did this season..

You've seen Union City play 1 time and you're an expert ??...C'Mon Man !!

This year won't mean a thing when they lace em up next season....UC will look nothing like they did this season..

You've seen Union City play 1 time and you're an expert ??...C'Mon Man !!

Im just saying it will take ALOT of improvement for Union City to be a Top 8 team. Union City lost to Bruceton which i watched and they also lost to Lake Co. Perry Co beat both those teams by 35+. Its hard for me to see Union City placing above 5th in our Region, so its really hard for me to imagine UC being a Top 8 team in the State. So like i said it will have taken ALOT of improvement from last season(not saying its not possible but that it will be tough). So please go prove me wrong.

looking at what happened to the west this post season, why get on here and brag about being a top ten team. to have a good championship game the tssaa must split up gordonsville and sp.

I'm pretty sure Gordonsville and JB will be playing each other in the regualar season next year. We'll see what happens then...

Im just saying it will take ALOT of improvement for Union City to be a Top 8 team. Union City lost to Bruceton which i watched and they also lost to Lake Co. Perry Co beat both those teams by 35+. Its hard for me to see Union City placing above 5th in our Region, so its really hard for me to imagine UC being a Top 8 team in the State. So like i said it will have taken ALOT of improvement from last season(not saying its not possible but that it will be tough). So please go prove me wrong.

acctually it will only take till next year for UC to regain the best in the west. :shock::thumb: