Trezevant's behavior at State...Deplorable!

visionaire

I guess that Fulton is the classiest team in the state. I remember them attacking one of the Greeneville players during the game. Did you forget about that? You have the same problem as the other haters. your team lost. Sorry, but a 35-0 loss won't take you far in the playoffs.

OK Sheep...Look at 9:10 of this video http://www.youtube.com/user/bigvoldaddy#p/u/35/RMexRbUSSeE

Looks pretty mutual to me w/ (as I said earlier) GVille DL giving a little extra after the play. The kid that was involved is one of the most quiet and restrained kids on the team. He just had enough of the late hits.

Also, You just showed your ignorance about east tn high school football. Everyone that knows anything about the Fulton program knows that their coaches do not tolerate bad character and unsportsmanlike conduct. And yes, every program has a few players that go overboard, but they dont get much playing time if they do that at Fulton.

Sometimes sheep like yourself dont like the truth bc it does hurt, or you think it tarnishes your idea of a great season. Props goes out to your team on the 'ship, but lets not get carried away and forget your place...One Gold Ball does not make you a Dynasty. Your '10 edition would not stack up to the Fulton

'03 or '06 teams.

:thumb:

OK Sheep...Look at 9:10 of this video http://www.youtube.com/user/bigvoldaddy#p/u/35/RMexRbUSSeE

Looks pretty mutual to me w/ (as I said earlier) GVille DL giving a little extra after the play. The kid that was involved is one of the most quiet and restrained kids on the team. He just had enough of the late hits.

Also, You just showed your ignorance about east tn high school football. Everyone that knows anything about the Fulton program knows that their coaches do not tolerate bad character and unsportsmanlike conduct. And yes, every program has a few players that go overboard, but they dont get much playing time if they do that at Fulton.

Sometimes sheep like yourself dont like the truth bc it does hurt, or you think it tarnishes your idea of a great season. Props goes out to your team on the 'ship, but lets not get carried away and forget your place...One Gold Ball does not make you a Dynasty. Your '10 edition would not stack up to the Fulton

'03 or '06 teams.

I agree it was pretty mutual throughout that whole Incident. I wouldn't say that the Gville DL gave any extra after the play more than the Fulton lineman from your video. The Greeneville DL was running towards the ball when the Fulton lineman slapped/punched at his face and then the Greeneville DL retaliated with a hit back and and then the Greenevilles DL got his helmet grabbed off while he pancaked the Fulton OL. Greeneville wasn't late hitting like you try to make it sound....I think the kid was tired of getting beat and got frustrated.

Your right one gold ball doesn't make a dynasty but you have to start somewhere :thumb:

'03 or '06 teams.

I was at this game - The quiet restrained kid had taken a cheap shot the play before and the ref instead of flagging him, talked to him. The result was the two players getting ejected the next play. I know the G'ville kid too. He too is a kind, pleasant kid.

Let's face it when boys are on the football field, aggression can get the best of them. Both boys were at fault for losing their cool. I believe that the lesson G'ville learned about the cost of loosing your cool, helped them in the state finals.

I agree that coaches and the respect they carry among their players is the key to avoiding the behavior we saw at the state.

'03 or '06 teams.

No one is saying Fulton does not have a good program, things happen on the field that get out of hand. At that point the Refs or the coach needs to step in. One PF a game is understandable not excepted, but I think THS hand 6 or more. Thier coach lost control or that is just how they play.

I was at this game - The quiet restrained kid had taken a cheap shot the play before and the ref instead of flagging him, talked to him. The result was the two players getting ejected the next play. I know the G'ville kid too. He too is a kind, pleasant kid.

Let's face it when boys are on the football field, aggression can get the best of them. Both boys were at fault for losing their cool. I believe that the lesson G'ville learned about the cost of loosing your cool, helped them in the state finals.

I agree that coaches and the respect they carry among their players is the key to avoiding the behavior we saw at the state.

I think the refs jumped the gun on the ejections, particularly so late in the game. I'm sure both coaches would have handled the situation. We managed pretty good against Gibbs without Rell, but Hibbett might not have gotten quite as many yards had he played.

I think the refs jumped the gun on the ejections, particularly so late in the game. I'm sure both coaches would have handled the situation. We managed pretty good against Gibbs without Rell, but Hibbett might not have gotten quite as many yards had he played.

I agree, but Hibbett was as good as they said he was. He got some tough yards against a great D.

No one is saying Fulton does not have a good program, things happen on the field that get out of hand. At that point the Refs or the coach needs to step in. One PF a game is understandable not excepted, but I think THS hand 6 or more. Thier coach lost control or that is just how they play.

See MY Previous post.

THS Coaches were never trying to get control...seemed to be this staff's usual mode of operation.

I also think the refs were to blame as they lost control and let things get out of hand. I think if they were not under the spotlight of a State Championship game and this was at a school site, a few players would have been ejected.

See MY Previous post.

THS Coaches were never trying to get control...seemed to be this staff's usual mode of operation.

I also think the refs were to blame as they lost control and let things get out of hand. I think if they were not under the spotlight of a State Championship game and this was at a school site, a few players would have been ejected.

Agreed the Refs let it get out of hand.

I feel like tssaa should punish the refs because they did not step in and do there job it would of taken a blind man to miss all that nonsense going on out there

I dont think the TSSAA will no anything other than write the school and the REFS a letter and say, "DONT DO THAT AGAIN" I dont think they have the power to do anything.