SlamFest at Clarksville

wrestlingdad

Roberts was DQ for throwing punches after a unsportsman like call I guess he couldn't handle being beat by ravenwoods 171 Greco and then stormed of gym like a middle schooler i think he should of been banned from the rest of the tournament he was clearly being manhandled by the RW wrestler

Coach Knepper stated that Roberts was DQ'd while leading something like 12-7, so I would believe that over your fairy tale revisionist version. So the "couldn't handle being beat" and "throwing punches" are not very credible either since you don't even know who was ahead when the bad call against Roberts was made.

Edited by StarRaider

Coach Knepper stated that Roberts was DQ'd while leading something like 12-7, so I would believe that over your fairy tale revisionist version. So the "couldn't handle being beat" and "throwing punches" are not very credible either since you don't even know who was ahead when the bad call against Roberts was made.

The exact score was 7-5 in the 2nd period...2 of the 5 points were on penalties, which one I believe was deserved (language towards his own coach--also his dad, which if you've ever been coached by your father--can be understandable ;) ). I imagine with the score of 7 that the other 3 points were escape points.

First it was a great match, by two quality wrestlers.

Scoring

Grecco 3 takedowns, Roberts 2

Grecco 1 N3

Grecco 1 R, Roberts 1 R

Roberts 3 E

Grecco 1pt unsportsmanlike on Roberts (yes he yelled at his Coach/Dad and no I didn't hear what he said)

Score was 12-8 Grecco, when the ref called the match on a forearm to the back of Grecco's head after Grecco shot. Yes it was called unsportsmanlike which should have been another P1 not an ejection. However, the ref ejected him.

Now please let it rest, I would have liked to have seen the match continue to the end.

Coach Roberts apologized for his son's actions and both acted very sportsman-like at the handshaking.

Thank you,

Coach Peck

Ravenwood

First it was a great match, by two quality wrestlers.

Scoring

Grecco 3 takedowns, Roberts 2

Grecco 1 N3

Grecco 1 R, Roberts 1 R

Roberts 3 E

Grecco 1pt unsportsmanlike on Roberts (yes he yelled at his Coach/Dad and no I didn't hear what he said)

Score was 12-8 Grecco, when the ref called the match on a forearm to the back of Grecco's head after Grecco shot. Yes it was called unsportsmanlike which should have been another P1 not an ejection. However, the ref ejected him.

Now please let it rest, I would have liked to have seen the match continue to the end.

Coach Roberts apologized for his son's actions and both acted very sportsman-like at the handshaking.

Thank you,

Coach Peck

Ravenwood

Were you wearing your glasses.