Opportunity + Preparation = Success

hamjam40

Somebody did bring up a good point regarding my giving credit for this years glorious season all going to Coach Price. Coach Price and his Staff of proven winners are character builders. While they certainly deserve tremendous credit for transforming this program, they do share credit with the kids. This year our players were total character players, and this was the source of our competitive advantage. The young men on this years team were the kind of kids I always dreamed of having as teammates. The players on our team were the type of kids I always wanted to Coach but never got the chance too, (at least in the amount needed to make a difference). I have never seen a group of young men display such a high level of tenacity, character, and desire in my whole athletic career. The young men on this years team personify everything that made America the greatest country in the world. Additionally,nobody has mentioned the volume of straight "A" students on this team. I consider it an honor and privilege to be associated with this Community and School....... who pursues excellence to the best of their ability.