Senior players to watch in East Tennessee 2011

highandinside

Who are the Senor players to watch in East Tennessee this spring? Should be a great group of players coming out.

Nick Chambers from Notre Dame

he's not a senior but he is a very talented player. i've seen him play over this summer and fall and he can hit, field, and pitch really well. might want to keep an eye on him throughout the season.

A couple of more "well known" players come to mind.

Nicky Delmonico and Phillip Phifer out of Farragut should top this list. I know Phifer has signed with Vanderbilt and Delmonico committed to Georgia.

Daniel Norris, Science Hill, has committed to Clemson. Projected 4th overall in 2011 MLB draft. Zach Thompson, also from Science Hill. He is a gritty, hard-nosed player with alotta pop in the stick.

Nick Chambers from Notre Dame

he's not a senior but he is a very talented player. i've seen him play over this summer and fall and he can hit, field, and pitch really well. might want to keep an eye on him throughout the season.

well first of all i played against this kid last year and the year before and this kid didnt impress me at all

lets see some seniors to look out for this upcoming baseball season would have to be Shawn Cooley from Sequatchie County this kid is a great all around player and will surprise you with some power every now and then he also plays with alot of heart....Also Zack Tarver from Bledsoe County is a great first baseman and he has some power watch out for this rival between these two teams this year!