Summertown vs Red Bank

Vandychris

During the Christmas break, Summertown and Red Bank get to hook up. Most of us in the Lawrence County area do not know much about Red Bank. Looking for some RB fans or some Chattanooga area people to inform some of us what your team is like. What is their size like? Rebound well? Play good defense? Run and gun or slow it down and play a set offense? Do they zone up or man up? Full court press or back off and play half court defense? Really look forward to the insights on this game.

During the Christmas break, Summertown and Red Bank get to hook up. Most of us in the Lawrence County area do not know much about Red Bank. Looking for some RB fans or some Chattanooga area people to inform some of us what your team is like. What is their size like? Rebound well? Play good defense? Run and gun or slow it down and play a set offense? Do they zone up or man up? Full court press or back off and play half court defense? Really look forward to the insights on this game.

They are not the biggest team but they are one of the quickest. They can play pretty good d. If they get a fast break, they will more than likely dunk. They play half court early in the game but if its a close game at the end then they will play full court. Watch #2 Nick Ross, he can dunk at only 5'10" and he can shoot way beyond the arc.

They are not the biggest team but they are one of the quickest. They can play pretty good d. If they get a fast break, they will more than likely dunk. They play half court early in the game but if its a close game at the end then they will play full court. Watch #2 Nick Ross, he can dunk at only 5'10" and he can shoot way beyond the arc.

Sounds as though this could be a fun game to watch. Summertown likes to get out and run and fire up the 3 ball. They have a couple of 6'5" guys but really aren't strong underneath. Lawrence County's Trent Garland at about 5'10" (I am guessing on his height) just totally dominated them on the boards twice already this season. Not what I would call a good defensive team. I wouldn't bet on a dunk against them---they don't give those up very often, though occasionally it happens. This teams loves to dribble penetrate and kick it back out. Have some really streaky shooters.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone go to Beech today? I have been looking for a score but I can not find it. They played at 2:30. Actually if somone could please post scores for any of the games at Beech would be great---boys or girls.

Red Bank beat Summertown 103-89. Nick Ross scored 48 points. I was not able top attend the game but I heard it was a pretty good one.