Tullahoma 2011 Football Schedule

Guest randy72

Since we are 6-A I guess we are not a 5-A powerhouse. We lost Bradley Central and Lawrence Co. for 2011 and got Independence and Marshall County.

You didn't lose Lawrence County, you guys were tired of getting beat by them. Two years in a row there was a twottouchdown differential. Sounds like yall ran away from Lawrence County more than losing them.

Edited by volunteercat56

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't lose Lawrence County, you guys were tired of getting beat by them. Two years in a row there was a twottouchdown differential. Sounds like yall ran away from Lawrence County more than losing them.

Sure, probably had something to do with it. The trip had a lot more to do with it, though. We were glad to get out of 8-AAA and lose the 2 hour haul to Lawrenceburg. Just isn't a fast way to get there. Then the football team goes and schedules games. I'm sure Lawrenceburg folks feel the same about the trip to Manchester. It just is a 2 hour trip that seems like 3.

Now, back to Tullahoma. Let's not hijack its thread.

Sure, probably had something to do with it. The trip had a lot more to do with it, though. We were glad to get out of 8-AAA and lose the 2 hour haul to Lawrenceburg. Just isn't a fast way to get there. Then the football team goes and schedules games. I'm sure Lawrenceburg folks feel the same about the trip to Manchester. It just is a 2 hour trip that seems like 3.

Now, back to Tullahoma. Let's not hijack its thread.

True. The ride over there was absolutely horrible, and really no good way to get there. That is the last thing ill say about that. back to Tullahoma.