Greeneville 2011

FormerDevil

I hear greeneville has got 3 or 4 new studs coming in from out of state.. which wouldn't suprise me with how greeneville lands kids from out of state cause greeneville is such a great city for jobs haha lol but im not trying to pick a fight cause im use to it.heard one of the kids is 3x faster than willie but doesnt play qb. idk if thier is any truth behind it but its been the talk of the local ymca-eastview from the GHS students.. but if it is true greeneville will prob walk to state again.. if alcoa doesnt hurt them to bad..

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Defense...good offense...and a great kicker. It will take a little luck to go back to back. But it is possible. The question will be who the go to back is for 5 yards...Hall? Perkins? Losing #3 definitely hurts...he scores on one play....next year it will be 3-4 plays. Go Devils!

yall had a great team last year from what i saw in championship game..IMO #3 was the key to your success

so after dragging our feet for almost 2 years, we are finally moving from GreenEVILle. At least I got to see my boys bring home the gold ball. Luckily, we are moving to a town in South Carolina with 5 state championships...I'll peek in from time to time to make sure you boys are behaving. I have managed to make my way to a SC message board and I'm sure I'll have them riled up in no time....GO GREENE! FIRE-SNOT BABY!

so after dragging our feet for almost 2 years, we are finally moving from GreenEVILle. At least I got to see my boys bring home the gold ball. Luckily, we are moving to a town in South Carolina with 5 state championships...I'll peek in from time to time to make sure you boys are behaving. I have managed to make my way to a SC message board and I'm sure I'll have them riled up in no time....GO GREENE! FIRE-SNOT BABY!

Good luck Barb ! You have done a great job for my Alma Mater and made it real easy for me to check up on the Devils while being in Kingsport.

Its only been 2 days but im so happy to see THE BOYS BACK ON THE RUG...Yes spring practice is here and the Devils are back to work. What im most impressed with are the # of kids that are out there gettin-it-in..

NOTE TO THE TEAMS IN 4A: WE'RE BACK.. and i dare someone to fine a better front 4 on D "wont happen"

cant wait til next friday to see if Boone can handle our speed & power. :mrgreen: GO BIG GREENE!!!

Its only been 2 days but im so happy to see THE BOYS BACK ON THE RUG...Yes spring practice is here and the Devils are back to work. What im most impressed with are the # of kids that are out there gettin-it-in..

NOTE TO THE TEAMS IN 4A: WE'RE BACK.. and i dare someone to fine a better front 4 on D "wont happen"

cant wait til next friday to see if Boone can handle our speed & power. :mrgreen: GO BIG GREENE!!!

do you have a scrimmage schedule you could share? I only have a couple weeks before my move and I sure would like to see my boys before I go :flower:

barb i have been off here for a while, did the weather get you guys? Chattanooga was hit hard but SM came out ok. Hope all is ok up there!

we had many folks who lost their homes and several deaths. Greene County is home to remarkably resilient people and the community has really stepped up to help their neighbors. My mom lives in Chattanooga and is still clearing trees from her property. I have some friends in Appison and Ringgold that suffered significant loss. Funny, we always thought the mountains would protect us from this damage...

Edited by barb