Region 7 (who is going to state this year?)

Bigfathead

Looks pretty good. Except here are a few notes. West creek 160 Kris Sawyer WCRK beat the Rossview kid yesterday.

At 152 I do not see the kid Luke something from Dickson. He is 1-1 with Matt Price this year. Beat the McKeel kid 2 time this yea. And lost to the kid from Clarksville. Also the 152 West Creek beat the Rossview kid

at 152. And there is a kid from Beech at 145 that barely lost to Price the other day but it was not Isabel. Not sure of his name but he is wrestling pretty well right now. Here is a link to Hendersonville tourney this weekend.

that had about 7 or 8 regional teams that may help out some opinions http://www.commandowrestling.com/tourney11/HHS2011home.htm .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down, take your ADD meds, and carefully read the thread topic. I will take Matt to win Region 7 at 145 or 152 and bet a coke and hot dog at the state on it.

1st i dont have ADD, and when you said podium i instantly thought state sorry. i think he will win region at 152 idk about 145, hes gonna get rocked by jordan!

Edited by obeseShady

1st i dont have ADD, and when you said podium i instantly thought state sorry. i think he will win region at 152 idk about 145, hes gonna get rocked by jordan!

Thats what they said about Isabell And then last year against Jordan. Keep inspiring him Obeseshady He loves to be the under dog.

who is isabell? isbell maybe? but they are on the same team. im not trying to trash him i swear he is a tough kid

Brandon Isbell region championship in 2009. He won region champ then against this great wrestler who I think placed 3rd at 140 or 145 cant remember. He then beat Jordan last year for another region championship. Keep Motivating.

Brandon Isbell region championship in 2009. He won region champ then against this great wrestler who I think placed 3rd at 140 or 145 cant remember. He then beat Jordan last year for another region championship. Keep Motivating.

brandon and hayden are on the same team dude what the heck are you talking about? plus isbell was 145 last year he wrestled cox. get your facts straight

Edited by obeseShady

brandon and hayden are on the same team dude what the heck are you talking about? plus isbell was 145 last year he wrestled cox. get your facts straight

Okay Pay attention In 2009 Brandon Isbell and Matt price were in the region finals They said that Brandon was going to beat Matt Price . Matt Price won with a Pin, Last year Haydon Jordan and Matt Price were In the finals Matt Price Won the region championship again. His brother is Chad Isbell. Do you understand?

Okay Pay attention In 2009 Brandon Isbell and Matt price were in the region finals They said that Brandon was going to beat Matt Price . Matt Price won with a Pin, Last year Haydon Jordan and Matt Price were In the finals Matt Price Won the region championship again. His brother is Chad Isbell. Do you understand?

yes but thats not what you were saying you said

Region 7

districts will be held early in the week.

Springfield, Hendersonville and Beech will meet at Springfield on tuesday evening.

Have been told that Clarksville, Dickson County, Northwest, and Rossview will meet at a location this week.

Both districts will get down to final two.

Thursday the top two from each disticts will have a region 7 "Final Four". Good region 7 matches this week.

Very exciting week as Beech and Hendersonville have split in duals this year. Also have been told springfield had some people out in first meeting of the three schools. EXCITING WRESTLING ON TUESDAY NIGHT IN SPRINGFIELD.

Clarksville Dickson county Northwest and Rossview all will have an exciting dual evening also!!!!!

Now lets hope the weather cooperates so we can get this great week of wrestling in.

Region 7

districts will be held early in the week.

Springfield, Hendersonville and Beech will meet at Springfield on tuesday evening.

Have been told that Clarksville, Dickson County, Northwest, and Rossview will meet at a location this week.

Both districts will get down to final two.

Thursday the top two from each disticts will have a region 7 "Final Four". Good region 7 matches this week.

Very exciting week as Beech and Hendersonville have split in duals this year. Also have been told springfield had some people out in first meeting of the three schools. EXCITING WRESTLING ON TUESDAY NIGHT IN SPRINGFIELD.

Clarksville Dickson county Northwest and Rossview all will have an exciting dual evening also!!!!!

Now lets hope the weather cooperates so we can get this great week of wrestling in.

who do you see being the top 4 teams?