Ethics

mammy

How would you fill if one of your own local good buddy teams in chatt. area gave out privy information to teams in other regions that potentially could be harmful to a local softball team and girls going into postseason and could maybe possiblly keep them out of state finals out of pure jealousy and because they are not their. Local Coaches comfirm! ;);) bigdog you know alot! hooooowwwlll.

I think coaches talk to each other about common opponents a lot more than most people realize. Coaches do each other favors because you never know when you may want the other guy to return the favor. People are motivated by many factors and I suppose jealousy is one of those. If you are really good, someone is going to be jealous and say that you get all the breaks, instead of saying "good for you". As far as ethics, I don't think it is unethical to exchange information with coaches in another region, because you can be sure his local opponent is talking to coaches in the other region as well. Again, let me say that you probably cannot imagine how much scouting goes on by good teams.

The dog howls..........again.............

I only speak for myself and don't represent a school team. You asked for an opinion and I gave mine. If you think a scouting report wins a game, I disagree. There aren't many secrets in ball. Usually the team that pitches, hits, catches and throws, wins. If you think scouting is unethical, you need to talk to the football coaches. They trade films with everybody they can find. Which team do you represent?

the dog howls.........