What's Happened to Claiborne County?

mrv1

I was at the game last night at Union County. I had not seen Claiborne County play for awhile. I cannot believe how quickly the program has dropped and so fast. What has happened?

It started when Coach Parkey retired. The defection of Taylor Hall was also a death blow. Then they hired the extremely controversial coach from Union County. Your answer lies somewhere in that.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree.Claiborne has not only went from one of the top to where they are now. Coach Parkey always did a good job and always kept players like Hall in the program. Since both have left key players have and still are not playing. We play Claiborne every year and I can tell you that the large crowds are gone. Claiborne once had one of the largest student body around. Now it to is gone. Four straight losing sessons after all the previous success. I hate it for the players. Once beating Claiborne in a district game was once considered a big win for us. The answer lies somewhere between what happened at Union County and now has happened at Claiborne. What do both share in common.