new predictions

SWEETWATER

So I noticed sorry. Come on 12 fouls in 1 quater for LA compared to 12 for CC the opposing team the whole game!! You do know that in basketball they play with the round ball not spherical (football)! Boy it don't take much to trip yalls trigger up there does it. Pre-season meetings were that a elbow thrown above the shoulders was a automatic ejection which that will not happen up there that is the reason I did not even bring that up. Read my previous statement on the game which stated the ref's did not loose the game for us. Give me a full report!

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone that could find so many reasons to cry about losing and then deny they were even crying. If the foul count didn't cost you the game, why cry about it? Also, what an underhanded way to accuse an LA player of throwing an elbow. You lost. Maybe you'll win the next one. In the meantime, finish that meal of crow and quit crying. If you beat us the next round, I'll try to be the first to get on here and congratulate your team. I promise you I will not make insinuations about elbows being thrown, or cry about the foul count . If your team wins I'll quietly eat my plate of crow. Now, please, finish that plate and quit crying. You're beginning to sound like nothing but a sore loser. :bored:

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone that could find so many reasons to cry about losing and then deny they were even crying. If the foul count didn't cost you the game, why cry about it? Also, what an underhanded way to accuse an LA player of throwing an elbow. You lost. Maybe you'll win the next one. In the meantime, finish that meal of crow and quit crying. If you beat us the next round, I'll try to be the first to get on here and congratulate your team. I promise you I will not make insinuations about elbows being thrown, or cry about the foul count . If your team wins I'll quietly eat my plate of crow. Now, please, finish that plate and quit crying. You're beginning to sound like nothing but a sore loser. :bored:

Get over it....yes an elbow was thrown, but NO Sweetwater did not say refs cost us the game, and YES he did give your guys the credit they deserve. I'm with Kodger....move on. You won, we lost. SW has not said any different! He and you can make observations of what they saw during the game, if that offends you that badly then stay off of this thread and go see a Psych for some sensitivity issues you may or may not have..discussion is over...Good luck to LA the rest of the way throughout.

Edited by cchssupporter

Get over it....yes an elbow was thrown, but NO Sweetwater did not say refs cost us the game, and YES he did give your guys the credit they deserve. I'm with Kodger....move on. You won, we lost. SW has not said any different! He and you can make observations of what they saw during the game, if that offends you that badly then stay off of this thread and go see a Psych for some sensitivity issues you may or may not have..discussion is over...Good luck to LA the rest of the way throughout.

I wish we had someone tall enought to throw a elbow. We can only hit them in the knees now. Good luck to LA and CC Friday Nite. :D