new predictions

SWEETWATER

My Top 3 (Hope I'm Wrong)

1. Upperman

2. Cannon Co.

3. Livingston

A Bobby McWillams team will have Livingston for lunch from here on out. Upperman is a great fundamental and disciplined team and Livingston no longer has Coach Melton to counter McWillams. The part that I hope I am wrong on is Cannon finishing above Livingston. However, if Livingston continues to play without discipline and the street ball they are playing now, a well coached Cannon Co team may edge us for 2nd place. This district has suddenly became anyones to take.

Edited by Row8FarRight

LA is still the defending champs just saying history repeats itself sweetie! and tuesday is now!!!!!

"Sweetie", I'm w/ Sweetwater on this one. You LA folks have had their grumblings this year more often than before, so I don't see that past years history should factor in, so don't get sensitive on us! You guys have been the one's on here screaming how this year is much different. If not, you would not have drove your Coach of a ridiculous win/loss record to resign.

Now, back to basketball. There is no question that LA has the superior talent in this district! They are still the favorites to win, but you need to do something you failed to do before Friday going into Upperman, and that is give UHS the credit they deserve. I did not see the game, but all I know is UHS won by a considrable margin. Hey, we lost @ Smith Co, I did not see that one either, but I know we were beat so I will credit their efforts! Sorry sweetie, but just because your an "Academy" doesn't make you entitled to greatness year in year out, even if the "past years" make you great.

"Sweetie", I'm w/ Sweetwater on this one. You LA folks have had their grumblings this year more often than before, so I don't see that past years history should factor in, so don't get sensitive on us! You guys have been the one's on here screaming how this year is much different. If not, you would not have drove your Coach of a ridiculous win/loss record to resign.

Now, back to basketball. There is no question that LA has the superior talent in this district! They are still the favorites to win, but you need to do something you failed to do before Friday going into Upperman, and that is give UHS the credit they deserve. I did not see the game, but all I know is UHS won by a considrable margin. Hey, we lost @ Smith Co, I did not see that one either, but I know we were beat so I will credit their efforts! Sorry sweetie, but just because your an "Academy" doesn't make you entitled to greatness year in year out, even if the "past years" make you great.

someone jealous of our "Academy"? :roflol: no one has said the U didnt deserve the win but LA has lost in the reg season b4 and still won the district. now until someone dethrones them from the top they are still champs. like it love it or leave it sweetie supporter. ;)

just where on this website other than the above post have the lion faithful credited smith county?? we will see how much credit you will give the "Academy" after tuesday :excl:

#1 Upperman

#2 Cannon Co.

#3 Smith Co.

#4 Dekalb Co.

#5 Livingston Aca.

#6 York Inst.

I agree. I think the shake up in Overton Co. trumps the records from previous seasons. Gotta give good coaching some credit. Talent is great but you have to be able to use it. Coach McWillams does a good job putting it together.

Updating my prediction:

1. Upperman (10-0)

2. Cannon Co. (6-4)

3. Livingston (6-4)

4. Smith Co. (5-5)

5. Dekalb Co. (3-7)

6. York (0-10)

I am giving Livingston the benefit of doubt here hoping that they don't blow a game against Dekalb or York and that they split with Cannon Co. I am giving Cannon 2nd on the prediction of point spread after a split with Livingston, but these two games could go either way.

Edited by Row8FarRight