7AAA - Time to talk baseball

govols10

Southpaw,

You posted this:

Blackman - I agree, they are a scrappy squad and their coach always has them ready to play. There's a couple of intangibles going on right now that could influence their season.

Can you tell us what the "intangibles" you are referring to?

MeepMeep!

I'd rather not say on a public forum. It's nothing earth-shattering, but it could affect a few things. Regardless, they'll be tough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale @ Tullahoma today. My thought is these two teams will open their season with this scrimmage and someones season will end when they face each other again in late spring. IMO

Good matchup. Tullahoma is talented. Riverdale looked good for the first time out. Total runs scored were Riverdale 16 and Tullahoma 6.

There are several others from local 7AAA schools that have signed or are getting some attention.

Oakland - Griffin Moore has signed with Lipscomb University as a 2-way player. He had an offers from several other schools. He committed back in July and signed in November. There are a few others that are getting some interest but haven't committed yet.

Blackman - Zander Wiel has signed with Vanderbilt and Alex Vondohlen has signed with Freed-Hardeman.

Riverdale - Jonathan Frebis has signed with MTSU.

Siegel - Fullerton signed with Mississippi State and Sam Lewis signed with Freed-Hardeman.

Those are the ones that have sent in their NLI's.

These are just the front runners, Brennan told me WKU was probably going to happen, however David Kosinski was looking at several different options along with Austin Coley and Zack Taylor