G. P. West/Bruin Invitational

CoachBlair

The G. P. West/Bruin Invitational is still on as scheduled. Wrestling will begin Friday at 5:00 for JV and Freshmen with Varsity starting at 6:00. We will wrestle through the quarters and any necessary pigtail consolation matches on Friday. Wrestling starts back up Saturday at 9:30 with Varsity semifinals beginning around 11:00. The medal round will start around 5:30, but could be sooner if time allows.

Coaches, I'm still missing Varsity rosters for the following schools:

Ensworth

Franklin

Beech

Ravenwood

Blackman

McGavock

Smyrna

Overton

Cookeville

Lipscomb

Mont Central

Notre Dame

I know several of you have not had a chance to practice yet this week due to school closings. Please try and get those rosters in as soon as possible. Thanks.

Coach Blair

I hope Williamson County decides to open tomorrow!! If they do remain closed, can the tourney still happen on Saturday?

I believe that if Williamson County closes then the tournament would be moved to Saturday only. This is what happened to the Father Ryan tournament last year so I do believe that it would also happen in this case, but I am not 100% sure on this.

Also, what teams have canceled due to weather?

PRT iii :flower:

I believe that if Williamson County closes then the tournament would be moved to Saturday only. This is what happened to the Father Ryan tournament last year so I do believe that it would also happen in this case, but I am not 100% sure on this.

Also, what teams have canceled due to weather?

PRT iii :flower:

My administration has confirmed we will be able to go Friday and Saturday regardless of school closings. The schedule will not change.

Coach Blair

• Upvote 1