TWF Div 1 Rankings and Freaks of the Week (1/17/11) Are Posted

trickk

Heavyweight should be wide open this year. With Benson being beaten by Seely this week, seems like he might not be the guy to beat. Yunis of Rossview is undefeated this year, and has beaten Smith. He hasn't wrestled Benson, Seely, or Chapman, but he did beat Maxwell of Briarcrest, and Hines of Cleveland.

Yunis is training hard, and might be the heavyweight to beat.

This is my prediction, so don't get all snappy, and I have an explanation behind this one too. I say that Yunis places low in state, due to the lack of competition in his practice room. He has Tyler Todd, but Todd is nowhere near the same level. So I say he finishes 5th behind; Benson, Seely, Smith, and Chapman.

PRT iii :flower:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Kennedy out looks like 215 could be another open weight class. Even though Bolten is a favorite to win it since he's undoubtably one of the best heavier wrestlers, He has been beat before. Swanson, Hawthorne, Todd, and Satterfield could upset Bolten on a good day. There are a few darkhouse wrestlers out there too that could also shake up the podium such as Tristen Rush from Blackman, Antonio Brooks from "The C" and Caleb Baldree from Page. I guess everything will come into focus come Feb 19..

Shane I'm not blaming I'm just saying to be fair to other wrestlers I dnt feel it's necessary for u to b ranked.. I'll look for tourneys for u tho

So because he is from a school with limited resources he shouldn't be ranked? Thats kind of elitist to say.

The people doing the rankings probably saw him wrestle and also probably saw him wrestle last spring and summer. He takes advantage of all possable opportunities. Did you? Maybe you shouldn't be ranked.