Who has the best duo in the state?

givbakr2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

LEXINGTON HAS THE BEST TRIO IN THE STATE WITH JAMES PARKER HE TOLD ME THEY CALLED HIM J.P AND THEN JASON SMITH AND CHASE PARKER WHAT A NICE TRIO THE BEST IN THE STATE JASON WILL AVERAGE ABOUT 20 AGAME CHASE ABOUT 18 A GAME AND THEN J.P ABOUT 14 A GAME BUT 100 STEALS A GAME THE BOY CAN FLY SUPER QUICK AND CAN JUMP OUT OF THE GYM YOUR BOY FROM THE A.K.A SCOOP J.PS COUSIN I KNOW HOW THIS TRIO CAN PLAY I'VE SEEN THEM PLAY THIS SUMMER AT MARTIN THERE GOOD THEY CAN PLAY WITH ANY BODY MY COUSIN J.P PLAYS AT TR WHITE IN JACKSON ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND HE CAN PLAY DON'T HATE ON HIM GO WITH THIS TRIO SUP COUSIN I'M OUT JACKSON TENN

LEXINGTON HAS THE BEST TRIO IN THE STATE WITH JAMES PARKER HE TOLD ME THEY CALLED HIM J.P AND THEN JASON SMITH AND CHASE PARKER WHAT A NICE TRIO THE BEST IN THE STATE JASON WILL AVERAGE ABOUT 20 AGAME CHASE ABOUT 18 A GAME AND THEN J.P ABOUT 14 A GAME BUT 100 STEALS A GAME THE BOY CAN FLY SUPER QUICK AND CAN JUMP OUT OF THE GYM YOUR BOY FROM THE A.K.A SCOOP J.PS COUSIN I KNOW HOW THIS TRIO CAN PLAY I'VE SEEN THEM PLAY THIS SUMMER AT MARTIN THERE GOOD THEY CAN PLAY WITH ANY BODY MY COUSIN J.P PLAYS AT TR WHITE IN JACKSON ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND HE CAN PLAY DON'T HATE ON HIM GO WITH THIS TRIO SUP COUSIN I'M OUT JACKSON TENN

Haynes & Townley these guys been putting up 10 to 15 a quarter at these scrimmages. (thats crazy) these scrimmages that Northwest been having, has in the upmost starting to prove that point. Unless these teams their scrimmaging are that weak, (could be) Just for giggles I'll throw Newell Mr. 4.0 in there, All these guys are on the GOMAB list, that has to count for something? RIGHT!

Don't get me wrong I still like Harris & Sampson of Kenwood. The Henry County Twins, Clarksville's finest Bradley & Frederick, Northeast boyz-Drake & Carter, Rossview kids Trotter & Big BEN

YO! somebody on that Kenwood team is giving out information, Kenwood having Guard problems, Well we kind of all ready knew that...Hey lil birdie don't tell everybody your TEAM secretZ

GO Clarkville TEAMz we bringing it bAcK!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about the best but if there is a better duo than Pickel and Hare at Bradley Central, then I would like to see them. They score, they rebound, they make steals and they pass. I think that with Cory Pugh (young brother of Alphonso) they most definitely have the bst threesome in the state. I was also impressed with the inside game of Suiter and the other post. They certainly beat a more experienced and older good McAllie team Saturday and did not struggle doing so. It will be tough to shut them down this year. The Cleveland duo of Sharpe and Cooper may give some teams a challenge. Cleveland had to play without both Cooper and Davis this weekend. Put them with Sharpe and they are going to be a tough act. Can't wait to see the Bradley/ Cleveland matchup. I see a split this year with the tourney deciding a trip to substate.