Can anyone match up with Kenyonna Swader??

givbakr2

HE WILL HAVE TO MATCH UP WITH THE BOOKS FIRST. HE WILL NOT GET TO PLAY ANY NEXT YEAR DUE TO GRADES AND WILL HAVE TO WORK HARDER THEN HE EVER HAS IN THE PAST TO STAY IN SCHOOL. I WISH HIM THE BEST !!!! HIS COACH COULD HAVE CAUGHT THIS EARLY AND WWORKED WITH HIM AND HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OK. THIS IS WHAT I WAS ASKING ABOUT BEFORE TO GOMAB2 WHY RATE A KID SO HIGH WHEN YOU KNOW HE CAN NOT GO TO SCHOOL??? :confused: :confused:

Guest caligula

Maybe instead of doing his PR you should help him get a tudor or tell him to get some books, with all that talent you don't want him to be 25 hanging around talking about what he "coulda done".

As far as matching up with Kenyonna, this isn't necessarily the issue. I love Kenyonna, and have him ranked #1 propspect in 2003, but a lot of this is due to his GREAT potential. At the moment, there are kids that can matchup with him very well. Example would be Kenwood's Mike Sampson dominating Kenyonna head to head in Kenwood's blowout of Smyrna last year. Mike hit for around 20, while holding Kenyonna to, like, 5, while matching up all game. It is Kenyonna's future that makes him such a prospect.

Kenyona was instructed by his coach to take college level courses when he came to shs-he and his mom chose to take the classes themselves. He is currently going to extra study sessions and will make his grades at MTSU.MTSU got a steal and kenyona knows the work he has to do to be able to play. You all need to know facts before expressing negative opinions.

By the way, the ratings are based on ability on the court and not test scores.

he is a great kid and player!! i was not putting him down just the process (cracks) he fell through. i know about his loss two years ago and someone should have stepped up and did more than just tell mom. someone should have made sure he took the right classes and not pass the buck by saying his mom was told. sometimes you just have to go the extra mile even if it makes someone mad. if you do not get a kid on the right track in high school,they will be gone in college. in this case i pray that he makes it.but as adults sometimes we can do more if we try the second and third time.