elizabethton basketball

antiref

Noticiced that Elizabethton was having a solid season. After being down for several years they seem to be doing well. Also heard they have a very young team. Any thoughts?

They have a very diverse and athletic sophomore class that has played AAU ball together at Smokey Mountain Complex under the direction of Rick Baughman. Salts, Miller, Simpson, Baughman, Norwood and Honeycutt are the main players. They are joined by Robinson ,the son of Milligan's coach. who possesses a smooth stroke and is very knowledgeable about the game. Overall it is an outstanding group that will continue to improve. The immediate future for Cyclone basketball would look very bright IMHO.

I got to say we (CAK) traveled to Elizabethton this weekend for a game. It was a great experience! The gym was outstanding the AD all the way down to the players were first class. The pre game prayer was great to see not many pblic schools still do that. It was first class and well done all the way around. It's been my favorite place to play. Enough on that the Cyclones are going to be a very good team in the future! They play a lot of very good sophomores!

They have a 6'8" sophmore that hasn't played a lick this year. He's benn rather injury prone his first 2 years.

I got to say we (CAK) traveled to Elizabethton this weekend for a game. It was a great experience! The gym was outstanding the AD all the way down to the players were first class. The pre game prayer was great to see not many pblic schools still do that. It was first class and well done all the way around. It's been my favorite place to play. Enough on that the Cyclones are going to be a very good team in the future! They play a lot of very good sophomores!

• 4 weeks later...