9-AAA

BallparkHotdog

WH score was 10-0. I froze through it. Beech also lost to Clarksville, beat Ravenwood and Mont. Central, Gallatin lost to Centennial, and Wilson Cent. beat Mont. Central... according to sources.

I wouldn't put any stock on Gallatin beating Ravenwood. Ravenwood played mostly backups and pitched people just to get innings in. They were already advancing due to beating Clarksville 8-6.

Lebanon defeated Beech 2-1 Tuesday night at Veterans Field as RHP Cain Sloan went the distance for the win. 9th grader Eddie McDaniels with the game-winning RBI in the bottom of the sixth. LHS is scheduled to host Gallatin High Wednesday night.

Congrats to Cain and Lebanon on a big win... SC beat H'ville 8-5 behind solid pitching by Lee Haeberle going the distance.

C'mon now....9 hits and 8 runs helped a little bit, didn't it?

Most definitely, I was just staying with the pitching vein after congrats to Cain Sloan (P). He and Lee play summer ball together... 3 errors, 3 walks, and 3 HBP didn't hurt much either. But, since you asked... 5 hits and 6 k's also.