1A players to watch in 2011

pegleg

dont listen in there just look at the state ring that yall dont have and we do :roflol:

Good job. You won ONE state championship. No one will remember you 20 years down the road.

Oh yeah, I just remembered, your name comes up a lot at the meetings. Klan's got to get rid of the homo's too.

Good job. You won ONE state championship. No one will remember you 20 years down the road.

Oh yeah, I just remembered, your name comes up a lot at the meetings. Klan's got to get rid of the homo's too.

:roflol: @ Jusboro.

Seriously, bigswojr or whatever your name is, what is your freaking problem? You need to get off the T and NEVER POST AGAIN!!!

Btw, how come you're not a player anymore? It's doubtful you graduated. Must have got kicked off for academic reasons. Just leave the posting to those of us with a little intelligence...

I garuntee you that Traughbar boy from Joe Byrns, that Johnson boy at SP and that Keylon Hyde boy from Union County will be the best three runners in 1A. That Hyde boy at Union County is this biggest of these boys, but I that Johnson boy can run real fast. I will have to ask Grider how fast he can run the 50 yard dash in. I garuntee you he is real fast.

• Upvote 1

I garuntee you that Traughbar boy from Joe Byrns, that Johnson boy at SP and that Keylon Hyde boy from Union County will be the best three runners in 1A. That Hyde boy at Union County is this biggest of these boys, but I that Johnson boy can run real fast. I will have to ask Grider how fast he can run the 50 yard dash in. I garuntee you he is real fast.

Jacob Tucker from Perry County is a player to, Roy.That's a very good list though. :thumb:

Edited by RedDevil88

Jacob Tucker from Perry County is a player to, Roy.That's a very good list though. :thumb:

Roy doesn't acknowledge Tucker because he hasn't heard of Perry Co till this year. He only knows Jo Byrns and Union County because that's who they've played the last 2 years. I guarantee you that if he watches Tucker play this year he'll say that boy wore his ankle weights and stayed in the weight room because he's so fast and strong. :thumb:

Edited by akaGlazed