2010-2011 State Duals

matcat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo how did the matches play out, give me the breakdown..

Don't remember each score per weight but started at 189 with ravenwood winning all except a close 103 loss but then the raptors went on to win all the way up to Gray pinning the indy 140 then raptors forfieted the last 4 matches so indy took quite a spankin them selves i'll leave it up to W G to fill in the blanks :roflol:

Don't remember each score per weight but started at 189 with ravenwood winning all except a close 103 loss but then the raptors went on to win all the way up to Gray pinning the indy 140 then raptors forfieted the last 4 matches so indy took quite a spankin them selves i'll leave it up to W G to fill in the blanks :roflol:

despite how many indy lost it was a great match. all the matches i saw except for 215 140 and 112 honestly could have gone either way

Congrats to coach Tommy Badon and the Dickson County Wrestling team on their first trip to State as a team in school's history!!! It was an exciting match between Hendersonville and Dickson. After the Hendersonville match Dickson looked very excited but tired. Congrats again and Good Luck!!!!!

despite how many indy lost it was a great match. all the matches i saw except for 215 140 and 112 honestly could have gone either way

i disagree there were more wieghts that couldn't have gone either way when WG post the scores of matches we'll see and if they would of wrestled the last four i'm sure indy could of won at least two of them (never know though) and without being offensive could of doesn't win the match but you were right in that it was a great match good luck to both teams at state representing williams county :thumb:

i disagree there were more wieghts that couldn't have gone either way when WG post the scores of matches we'll see and if they would of wrestled the last four i'm sure indy could of won at least two of them (never know though) and without being offensive could of doesn't win the match but you were right in that it was a great match good luck to both teams at state representing williams county :thumb:

im not saying that they won the match, im saying that the score didnt give the closeness of the matches justice

im not saying that they won the match, im saying that the score didnt give the closeness of the matches justice

I dont have the scores to each match, we just couldnt win the matches we should have. 189 went into OT, 285 went into OT, 130 and 135 were both close, we just didnt come out on the other side. As for 140, Little majored him on Monday, it was tied when he got caught and pinned, my hats off to Gray hes a great wrestler. If we couldve had a couple more weights go our way in those crucial matches it wouldve been a different story.

Ravenwood was the better team that day but it was a lot closer then the score indicated. Indy should have won at 189 he clearly had rw pinned and they gave RW an excape point when he was out of bounds by 5 feet. The match ended up going to overtime just like the HWT match. Those two could have gone either way. At 103 Indy won 11-6 with RW being gifted 3 penelty points not to mention he was pinned for about a minute, so that match really was not that close. 130 and 135 ended up going the distance and where both very close (i believe 1 or 2 pts was th difference). I would say that Indy would have probably won 3 if not 4 of the forfeited matches to end on a better note. RW is a very good team and they know how to win but these schools are fairly close just look at Tuesdays results when both teams won 7 matches, RW just finished better. Congrates to RW for winning but I will say that they got some home cooking in a few matches. I hope they both do well at state.

I dont have the scores to each match, we just couldnt win the matches we should have. 189 went into OT, 285 went into OT, 130 and 135 were both close, we just didnt come out on the other side. As for 140, Little majored him on Monday, it was tied when he got caught and pinned, my hats off to Gray hes a great wrestler. If we couldve had a couple more weights go our way in those crucial matches it wouldve been a different story.

Per Indy's score report to NWCA. On Monday Little won over Grey 11-6, 5pts. is a minor not a major.

Ravenwood was the better team that day but it was a lot closer then the score indicated. Indy should have won at 189 he clearly had rw pinned and they gave RW an excape point when he was out of bounds by 5 feet. The match ended up going to overtime just like the HWT match. Those two could have gone either way. At 103 Indy won 11-6 with RW being gifted 3 penelty points not to mention he was pinned for about a minute, so that match really was not that close. 130 and 135 ended up going the distance and where both very close (i believe 1 or 2 pts was th difference). I would say that Indy would have probably won 3 if not 4 of the forfeited matches to end on a better note. RW is a very good team and they know how to win but these schools are fairly close just look at Tuesdays results when both teams won 7 matches, RW just finished better. Congrates to RW for winning but I will say that they got some home cooking in a few matches. I hope they both do well at state.

[/qu

excuses excuses excuses funny how when indy wins no other fans use excuses of how it could of went and bring up past matches but when u lose that all u can come back with

bottom line is u were out wrestled move on excuses can b said on both sides as we all see the matches as we want to as well as how we each see the refs calls to favor the other guy funny how that works again good luck to both teams and i hope nobody is taking this so serious i'm just having fun at your expense since the board is a little slow this wk and WG when u keep score dont try to get the refs to give points u think u deserve :roflol:

excuses excuses excuses funny how when indy wins no other fans use excuses of how it could of went and bring up past matches but when u lose that all u can come back with

bottom line is u were out wrestled move on excuses can b said on both sides as we all see the matches as we want to as well as how we each see the refs calls to favor the other guy funny how that works again good luck to both teams and i hope nobody is taking this so serious i'm just having fun at your expense since the board is a little slow this wk and WG when u keep score dont try to get the refs to give points u think u deserve :roflol:

I would thoroughly love to hear the explanation that is going to go with that last statement. I would NEVER cheat at this sport, and who do you think you are suggesting I have. Nobody made any excuses, Ravenwood wrestled awesome. They won district 11 and earned home field advantage. In no way am I saying if it were at Indy they would have won, but I am saying that home field advantage helped fire them up. Excuses would be to say we were screwed out of a couple matches, bad calls were made. All I ever said is that if a couple of those closer matches would've been in our favor it COULD have been a different match. BUT, once again, my hats off to Ravenwood. Hopefully we will get to see them next week at state. This is the first time we've qualified for state in a couple years and we are looking to improve on our 4th place finish a couple years ago.

See you guys at the Ag Center next week. GO EAGLES!