Houston County

bigorangefan911

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have alot of athletes but no tradition and no leadership from the coaches.He also was the AD so after they fire him they should also fire the basketball coach.The baseball coach would be a great AD or maybe even Sam Young,the boys team should not be this bad.

Edited by grendal

They have alot of athletes but no tradition and no leadership from the coaches.He also was the AD so after they fire him they should also fire the basketball coach.The baseball coach would be a great AD or maybe even Sam Young,the boys team should not be this bad.

Hmmm.....Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so....You sound like a disgruntled parent once again. Called for Baggett's head because he was too lax, whats the reasoning for Cox's head this time?.....Some things/people never change...

Hmmm.....Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so....You sound like a disgruntled parent once again. Called for Baggett's head because he was too lax, whats the reasoning for Cox's head this time?.....Some things/people never change...

Not a parent,I live 2 hours away from Erin.Coach Baggett had his day but needed to go,Cox has shown to be overmatched at best.This is about football and the AD,Coach Mccullough would be a great AD and would get the best coach possible to a bad program.I will throw out a name if he would and will do a great job and that is Jeff Tomlinson who has coached at Clarksville and Creekwood and is a local guy.

Not a parent,I live 2 hours away from Erin.Coach Baggett had his day but needed to go,Cox has shown to be overmatched at best.This is about football and the AD,Coach Mccullough would be a great AD and would get the best coach possible to a bad program.I will throw out a name if he would and will do a great job and that is Jeff Tomlinson who has coached at Clarksville and Creekwood and is a local guy.

As Jeff Tomlinson' brother-n-law I'll be the first to say that he would be a good candidate, but there is ZERO incentive for him to coach at HCHS after coaching in the 5A and 4A playoffs with CHS and CWHS respectively and as bad as the smalltown politics are in HC they would have to offer him awhole lot of money just for him to even consider it. For IceMan76 those so called 'athletes' you say are roaming the halls are also roaming the halls because they are lazy and dont want to work as hard as they would need to......

The new head football coach must be the A.D. That's a way a small school like HC can pay someone enough to entice them to take a job that can't be overly attractive to most applicants. Pay him to be an A.D. give the coach an extra planning period labeled A.D. planning and make it a more attractive package. It's ideas like make the baseball coach the A.D. that has HC where they are now. Football rules all! The End!

The new head football coach must be the A.D. That's a way a small school like HC can pay someone enough to entice them to take a job that can't be overly attractive to most applicants. Pay him to be an A.D. give the coach an extra planning period labeled A.D. planning and make it a more attractive package. It's ideas like make the baseball coach the A.D. that has HC where they are now. Football rules all! The End!

Making the football coach the AD worked out great the last three years,a 1-29 record and more felonies than wins.