JC UNDEFEATED IN REGION

senator

Jackson County boys has not been defeated by a single a team this year and are undefeated in district and region.Their tough schedule has them loosing 3 games to aaa teams and 2 to aa teams and now must stay focused for post season.Good luck to the blue devils the rest of season.

Edited by senator

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County boys has not been defeated by a single a team this year and are undefeated in district and region.Their tough schedule has them loosing 3 games to aaa teams and 2 to aa teams and now must stay focused for post season.Good luck to the blue devils the rest of season.

I remember this group when they were in Jr high. I was curious to see if they would be as good when they were juniors and seniors as they were when they were 7th and 8th graders...they haven't disappointed..

How did clarkrange win? I thought they were awful. Was this a fluke?

Fluke or Not Clarkrange won the game. It should not even been in overtime. Clarkrange missed some key foul shots to win in regulation. Number 15 took the game to them and Clarkrange came out on top. When he did not get it done, 13 stepped in. Clarkrange boys played a hard game and earned the win.

How did clarkrange win? I thought they were awful. Was this a fluke?

Definitely a fluke. JC played its worst game of the year shot about 10 percent from the field and still should have won in regulation but give CR credit they had a good game plan and when your shots dont go in the underdog gets momentum really thought JC would win once it went to OT but couldn't get a break. One game in a long season we will bounce back starting today at Oliver Springs!

Definitely a fluke. JC played its worst game of the year shot about 10 percent from the field and still should have won in regulation but give CR credit they had a good game plan and when your shots dont go in the underdog gets momentum really thought JC would win once it went to OT but couldn't get a break. One game in a long season we will bounce back starting today at Oliver Springs!

Clarkrange dominated this game from start to finish and you call it a fluke? It wasn't until the 3rd qtr when Jackson County finally took a lead. You have done nothing but talk Jackson County up all year long, and when they lose it's been on excuse after another as to why. Against Germantown it was "Our best player got in foul trouble" and against White County it was "they're one of the most athletic teams in all of basketball around the state" so I guess that makes everyone think, well Jackson County must be good if they can play with that good of a AAA team and we get into this game and it was a "Fluke." You know I will say this...of the 2 teams, Clarkrange and Jackson County, Jackson County is the more talented. They didn't play well and couldn't get a few breaks to go their way, but if you think they're a top team in the state then you are sadly mistaken. A top team in the state doesn't let a team who's not even in the top 3 in their own district come to their home court and beat them. Jackson County is a talented team no doubt but after seeing them play and others play they are no more talented than FCS, RBS, and Clay County, and not one of those 4 are good enough to go in and just run away with a game against PC, Clarkrange, Watertown, etc. 1 team from the region may go to the state tournament, but they will be 1 and done. I hope i'm wrong but I just don't see it any other way.

This was not a fluke! I'm from crange and will be the first to admit that J-County has a more talented team. they are way deeper than clarkrange is. If you pay attention we only have 1 guy coming off the bench because of people quitting. Yeah Jackson County shot bad from the floor....but could that simply not be because of clarkrange's defense is just that good now??? It is possible that they stepped up their game and play defense now! if you notice they are like 12th in the state in defense only giving up 46 PPG. that's pretty good for a #3 team in district. Lately the best players in the district have been shut down by us. Zach cassel from Monterey 4 pts, Jordan from J-county, dont know exactly what he got but definantly wasn't close to his average! Pickett was shut down most the night. If it wasn't for the Monterey debacle that Clarkrange lost to we would be pushing and fighting for 1st place in District. I dont see that Jackson county is any better than Clay. They by far dont have the calibur player that Trent boles is! If you watched or payed any attention to this game it was no fluke! Clarkrange out played them the whole game. Like previous post said 15(steven jones) done basically what he wanted and 13(chad henry) dominated the boards. the kid had 13 pts and 13 rebounds that game. Clarkrange has a talented team when they play like it! and they are hitting their stride at the right time of the year if they can just hold on.

This was not a fluke! I'm from crange and will be the first to admit that J-County has a more talented team. they are way deeper than clarkrange is. If you pay attention we only have 1 guy coming off the bench because of people quitting. Yeah Jackson County shot bad from the floor....but could that simply not be because of clarkrange's defense is just that good now??? It is possible that they stepped up their game and play defense now! if you notice they are like 12th in the state in defense only giving up 46 PPG. that's pretty good for a #3 team in district. Lately the best players in the district have been shut down by us. Zach cassel from Monterey 4 pts, Jordan from J-county, dont know exactly what he got but definantly wasn't close to his average! Pickett was shut down most the night. If it wasn't for the Monterey debacle that Clarkrange lost to we would be pushing and fighting for 1st place in District. I dont see that Jackson county is any better than Clay. They by far dont have the calibur player that Trent boles is! If you watched or payed any attention to this game it was no fluke! Clarkrange out played them the whole game. Like previous post said 15(steven jones) done basically what he wanted and 13(chad henry) dominated the boards. the kid had 13 pts and 13 rebounds that game. Clarkrange has a talented team when they play like it! and they are hitting their stride at the right time of the year if they can just hold on.

Hey Clarkrange won the game fair and square so not taking anything from them at all but it wasn't their defense that did it. They play a zone, JC had open looks all night long and i mean all night long they just couldn't make a shot. when you go 3 for 27 from the arc its a bad night. If just one of those goes in they win period if they go 4 for 27 they win. If they play again it will be a differnt story because your right Crange only has one sub and JC is alot deeper and has more athletes. but on this one night Crange won.