Region 3-A/4-A Substate Matchups

patriot3

Who are our TWO new recruits Mr Jax Co?

We lost 4 senior starters from last year. Hill #11 is the only starter back and he is a senior. Neal #23 took a year off last year because he didn't like the way the former coach ran things. He is the only other senior on the team. Other starters are jr's in Patterson #5, Hutchsion #21, and Sandoval #22. Then there's about 3-4 other jr's that play..........

We play as a team don't count on one player to carry us. thumb[1].gif

I'm looking forward to playing Pickett Co Friday (had a good 2 pt game at their place early in the season) and Clay Co Saturday night at their place. First time we played Clay Co we had our point guard (Patterson) in a sling with a shoulder injury and our shooting guard (Hill) out with high ankle sprain.......not saying we will win this time but we will be at full strength if someone doesn't get hurt before then.

Ok what about the kid that is suppose to become eligible at tournament time? If he isn't a "recruit" then why isn't he playing now and why isnt he eligible until region tournament?

Who are our TWO new recruits Mr Jax Co?

We lost 4 senior starters from last year. Hill #11 is the only starter back and he is a senior. Neal #23 took a year off last year because he didn't like the way the former coach ran things. He is the only other senior on the team. Other starters are jr's in Patterson #5, Hutchsion #21, and Sandoval #22. Then there's about 3-4 other jr's that play..........

We play as a team don't count on one player to carry us. thumb[1].gif

I'm looking forward to playing Pickett Co Friday (had a good 2 pt game at their place early in the season) and Clay Co Saturday night at their place. First time we played Clay Co we had our point guard (Patterson) in a sling with a shoulder injury and our shooting guard (Hill) out with high ankle sprain.......not saying we will win this time but we will be at full strength if someone doesn't get hurt before then.

Cat got your tongue bro? Funny statement you play as a team but that team is made up of players from all over middle tn. Thats why everyone loves to beat you! So answer the question, why is this kid sitting out until the region tournament? How long has he been at FCS? Where did he come from? MJCA??

Looking at the schedules JC has by far the toughest in the region, and that is why they not beat any a teams outside of region. They play aa and aaa schedule for the most part and have done quite well. Any team can lose on a given night as RBS proved in region last year and C'range last week but WHO has these other teams beat outside region 4 and what class are they in. I haven't seen FCS but JC has a solid ball team improved over last year but can get beat by anyone in region if they fail to take care of business.

Edited by senator

Cat got your tongue bro? Funny statement you play as a team but that team is made up of players from all over middle tn. Thats why everyone loves to beat you! So answer the question, why is this kid sitting out until the region tournament? How long has he been at FCS? Where did he come from? MJCA??

By the way sportsfan there are at least 2 FC players with JC ties. Wonder why those kids are at FC rather than JC where each of their families are from.

I'd say even you could probably list 3-4 reasons if you thought on it. If you can't ask their parents or grandparents when you see them at the region tourney.

FC's proud that kids from all over the region choose to attend FC. I just wonder why you don't see kids from FC leaving for other Region 4 schools. :shock: Don't hate just cause you're too ignorant to comprehend!! :mrgreen:

Edited by Volzchamps

volz, dont know what your implying but we have not had any kids leave jc to attend fcs. sure you have kids with ties to jc there. you have kids with ties all over the midstate at friendship. some have been recruited and some not. the kids your referring to with jc ties have not ever lived in jc. just because there parents, grandparents, or greatgrandparents lived there does not mean they abandon us. i am not dissing your school. i am sure it is a fine school, just dont come on here and act like those two kids could have come to jc and choose to go to fcs. they don't live anywhwere close to jc and never have!

By the way sportsfan there are at least 2 FC players with JC ties. Wonder why those kids are at FC rather than JC where each of their families are from.

I'd say even you could probably list 3-4 reasons if you thought on it. If you can't ask their parents or grandparents when you see them at the region tourney.

FC's proud that kids from all over the region choose to attend FC. I just wonder why you don't see kids from FC leaving for other Region 4 schools. :shock: Don't hate just cause you're too ignorant to comprehend!! :mrgreen:

You don't have any kids that left Jackson County to go to FCS i can promise you that! Your ignorance is very prevelent by your post and it shows your true colors. Not one time did you acknowledge the fact that there is a clear violation of recruiting on FCS's part with the kid that isn't eligible to play due to having transferred from MJCS after last years district tournament. You arrogant idiotic rants that insinuate you have 2 players from JC on there only fuel our fire. I hope we meet you in the region and when we do it will be the end of the road for FCS. You can write that down, you heard it here first!!! You take care of your part and we will take care of ours and lets meet for all the marbles volchump.

its called a transfer student. every school gets them, even public schools. if you transfer then you have to sit out a year from your last varsity game. which was almost a year ago. just because FC gets a new transfer you automatically assume he has been "recruited"?

well you're wrong :thumb:

its called a transfer student. every school gets them, even public schools. if you transfer then you have to sit out a year from your last varsity game. which was almost a year ago. just because FC gets a new transfer you automatically assume he has been "recruited"?

Yea, their right....did not recruite him...he came with the "Coach"

Oh so now you admit that you have "transfers" that make up FCS's team huh? I would bet he isn't paying tuition what do you say??? Something is really wrong with a program that would allow a kid to play after having to sit out all year long due to illegally moving from one school to another. A "transfer" is someone that actually MOVES to the new schools area, a RECRUIT is one that just shows up to play and does not MOVE from where they were living. So what are you going tell the kid that loses playing time due to a new recruit coming in at the END of the season that hasn't played with the team all year long yet the coach is going to let him take time away from a player that has worked hard and earned his PT? No way this coach will last if he does this kind of stuff. I heard he was an AAU coach from Nashville so i'm guessing this will be the norm? I think TSSAA needs to look into this situation to make sure he is paying tuition. I am almost guaranteeing he isn't.

Oh so now you admit that you have "transfers" that make up FCS's team huh? I would bet he isn't paying tuition what do you say??? Something is really wrong with a program that would allow a kid to play after having to sit out all year long due to illegally moving from one school to another. A "transfer" is someone that actually MOVES to the new schools area, a RECRUIT is one that just shows up to play and does not MOVE from where they were living. So what are you going tell the kid that loses playing time due to a new recruit coming in at the END of the season that hasn't played with the team all year long yet the coach is going to let him take time away from a player that has worked hard and earned his PT? No way this coach will last if he does this kind of stuff. I heard he was an AAU coach from Nashville so i'm guessing this will be the norm? I think TSSAA needs to look into this situation to make sure he is paying tuition. I am almost guaranteeing he isn't.

midtensports fan, i'm sure you think that every person that goes to friendship has been "recruited". you can think that if you want whenever you play them in the region.