Region 3-A/4-A Substate Matchups

patriot3

They will have to be a much different team if they expect to go into Celina and win. Very tough place to play for an opposing team. I don't think FCS has the horses to win at Clay Co. but i guess we'll find out come saturday.

You are correct on that.......We have Pickett Co at home Friday night then have to travel to Celina Saturday. Will be a tough 2 games for us. That is if this snow storm coming in Wednesday afternoon doesn't cancel everything.

Quit dodging the question. Where did the new recruit come from that is sitting on the bench and not eligible to play until region? What player is going to lose their hard earned playing time because of it? The kid moved because of the new coach right? Is he a sophomore or a junior?

ok the new kid "Allen" transfered from CPA because of some problems that was going on with the school. Yes The Legend he is a very good ball player and he has been working all year probably harder than some of the players that are on the team now. He shows up to every practice and you can tell he is ready to play so he has earned every bit of playing time, and if you want to win as a coach you play the best players and you do not worry about making everyone happy.

They will have to be a much different team if they expect to go into Celina and win. Very tough place to play for an opposing team. I don't think FCS has the horses to win at Clay Co. but i guess we'll find out come saturday.

you really do not like Friendship thats funny... well picket county is also a hard place to go in and win and if i am not mistaking on earlyer post people were saying that you have to be at least 25 points better to go in and win and FCS went in there and should have drilled them, but at the end of the game they started to fall apart and still won the game. so i think it wil be a good game and a close game but FCS is a lot better now and will come out with the win...

• 3 weeks later...