upperman vs GRUNDY girls

mtnman80

Just wondering, if Upperman gets to the Charity stripe an average of 48 times per game in their district play? Played them twice and that is what they have averaged, our average in the 2 games 15, What is wrong with that picture. Same Refs both games

Edited by mtnman80

On average, how many team fouls do Grundy girls have a game? I watched both games and Grundy girls foul on every possesion whether the whistle is blown or not. Grundy plays physical and that seems to makes them tough to play against.

I saw both games and I agree. The officials they are used too, let them get away with too much. In my oppinion.

42 is a great offencive player, she has no supporting shooters. She can't carry the team. :flower:

I saw both games and I agree. The officials they are used too, let them get away with too much. In my oppinion.

42 is a great offencive player, she has no supporting shooters. She can't carry the team. :flower:

Now you've done it :roflol:

For a FT comparison, their previous night's opponent, Sequatchie, had no FTA in the first quarter, was 5-7 in the second quarter and 2-2 in the third. That's just 9 attempts over three quarters, by no means a huge amount. Sequatchie did attempt 12 in the fourth, most by the main ballhandler, and most because they fouled late to stop the clock.

This was a road game for Grundy. They ended with 12 FTA and would have had more if not for 1-and-1 misses.

At Grundy earlier in the year, one team had 19 FTA, the other 18.

Grundy had things they need to work on before they can win over any of the big 3 in the 8-AA district (the same can be said for all the 7-AA teams) but I didn't think excessive fouling was one of them at least not in the two games I've seen. Maybe, as mentioned, that goes back to what is allowed in different areas.

Edited by Indian

On average, how many team fouls do Grundy girls have a game? I watched both games and Grundy girls foul on every possesion whether the whistle is blown or not. Grundy plays physical and that seems to makes them tough to play against.

Foul on every possession what a joke, seems like they are not used to any type of contact other than the refs whistle touching his lips. Get REAL the refs are a :roflol:

Just wondering why Upperman cancelled their game with Grundy at Grundy this Saturday night? I have heard three reasons, first, to many games for them this week, second Fans didn't want to make the trip, third didn't want to loose their rankings.

Couldn't be the first one because Aaron Academy game was cancelled last night as well. Second, most fans will drive to see their teams play (WE DID LAST WEEKEND) so it could very well be the third.

THIS IS A REAL MOTIVATOR FOR THE GRUNDY'S LADY JACKETS :hungry:

Foul on every possession what a joke, seems like they are not used to any type of contact other than the refs whistle touching his lips. Get REAL the refs are a :roflol:

I saw the District Championship last year, at Grundy. The officials didn't come on the court until after the teams were ready to play and the National Anthem had been played. They delayed the tip off to check the books, things went down hill from there. I think both teams got... less than their moneys worth.. :flower: