FC vs Red Boiling Springs

possumtownshady

Well if FCS's girls are that bad that trousdale county can beat them then look out. TC cancelled the game against JC because the girls coach didn't want to play us again but after a 55-6 half time score i wouldn't want to either no sense in it.

Again Jackson Co fan.....please go to the girls page to brag on the Jackson Co girls team.

Now speaking of the boys........ah can you spell Clarkrange?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Green Machine showed RBS who their daddy was last night. FCS District 8A Regular Season Champs!

Rematch tomorrow night @ RBS.

#15 getting into foul trouble early hurt their offense. Then #21 getting that T (which he deserved) took him out of control. If RBS didn't have Wes Grace yall might win a game............

He is the best player in our district hands down! He is smooth in transition.....I think I heard where all 5 starters are seniors? Didn't see much left in the pot after that!

Well the Green Machine showed RBS who their daddy was last night. FCS District 8A Regular Season Champs!

Rematch tomorrow night @ RBS.

#15 getting into foul trouble early hurt their offense. Then #21 getting that T (which he deserved) took him out of control. If RBS didn't have Wes Grace yall might win a game............

He is the best player in our district hands down! He is smooth in transition.....I think I heard where all 5 starters are seniors? Didn't see much left in the pot after that!

looking at the score and the box score the game went about as I thought it would...RBS has not played well on the road...When you travel to RBS you will see why it's the toughest place in the district to play...Remember I did say their would be a split...

However congrats on the regular season district championship, you guys deserved it! Enjoy it now but come tournament time throw all of that out of the window because it doesn't mean anything as any team could surprise any tem :thumb:

looking at the score and the box score the game went about as I thought it would...RBS has not played well on the road...When you travel to RBS you will see why it's the toughest place in the district to play...Remember I did say their would be a split...

However congrats on the regular season district championship, you guys deserved it! Enjoy it now but come tournament time throw all of that out of the window because it doesn't mean anything as any team could surprise any tem :thumb:

Speaking of the districts how will that match up since we have 5 teams. Does #4 and #5 play to see who gets in as the #4 team?

Right now that would be TC @ Gordonsville and the winner would play FCS.......RBS vs Watertown. Then those would be the 4 seeds that would play D7A in Watertown for the Region......Is that correct?

Speaking of the districts how will that match up since we have 5 teams. Does #4 and #5 play to see who gets in as the #4 team?

Right now that would be TC @ Gordonsville and the winner would play FCS.......RBS vs Watertown. Then those would be the 4 seeds that would play D7A in Watertown for the Region......Is that correct?

You are correct, here's a complete break down:

Play in game: (This is the losers final game)

#5 at #4- I don't know if they're letting the higher seed host this game or not, sometimes they do and sometimes they do not

Semi Finals:

#1 vs winner of #4/#5

#2 vs #3

Championship:

Winner of #1/#4or#5 vs winner of #2/#3

Consolation game:

Loser of #1/#4or#5 vs loser of #2/#3

Region Tournament: This is exactly how the brackett is set up

D8a#1 vs D7a#4

D7a#2 vs D8a#3

D8a#2 vs D7a#3

D7a#1 vs D8a#4

Sub State:

R3a#2 at R4a#1

R4a#2 at R3a#1

State Tournament:

Always a random draw to see who plays who but teams from the same secional, our secional are teams from R4a and R3a, are always on opposite sides of the bracket.

I hope this answers your question in detail!

Edited by swanson71

You are correct, here's a complete break down:

Play in game: (This is the losers final game)

#5 at #4- I don't know if they're letting the higher seed host this game or not, sometimes they do and sometimes they do not

Semi Finals:

#1 vs winner of #4/#5

#2 vs #3

Championship:

Winner of #1/#4or#5 vs winner of #2/#3

Consolation game:

Loser of #1/#4or#5 vs loser of #2/#3

Region Tournament: This is exactly how the brackett is set up

D8a#1 vs D7a#4

D7a#2 vs D8a#3

D8a#2 vs D7a#3

D7a#1 vs D8a#4

Sub State:

R3a#2 at R4a#1

R4a#2 at R3a#1

State Tournament:

Always a random draw to see who plays who but teams from the same secional, our secional are teams from R4a and R3a, are always on opposite sides of the bracket.

I hope this answers your question in detail!

Are the dates/times set for the district and region tournaments yet? Location?

Edited by taydizzle

Well...right nowWatertown and TC are the 4 and 5 seeds. They would play to see who plays FC. G-ville is 2, RBS is 3. No, the tournament is at Gordonsville...Region is at Watertown

Well...right nowWatertown and TC are the 4 and 5 seeds. They would play to see who plays FC. G-ville is 2, RBS is 3. No, the tournament is at Gordonsville...Region is at Watertown

Yes the District is at Gordonsville and region is at Watertown. Someone said last night the play in game would be played at the #4 spot's gym on Feb 15th??? Not sure about that date......The districts must be completed by Feb 23rd according to TSSAA web site.

And I would say RBS finishes #2