Region 5

iSprawL

obeseshady,

1. you obviously know nothing about wrestling if you say he sucks

2. you stalk me on coachT so please stop nobody wants to read what an idiot like you has to say

3. you can't spell so just do us all a favor and turn off your computer

that is all

um well i actually do know what im talking about,considering i wrestled him, and pinned him. i dont know how to spell the school because the school doesnt matter to me, why would i spell siegel ever? and the eagleville kid i pinned him too so hes not a worry to any 135's out there either. and i dont even know you i just comment on posts that catch my eye if it seems otherwise i apologize i didnt mean to.

THAT my friends...........is all.

um well i actually do know what im talking about,considering i wrestled him, and pinned him. i dont know how to spell the school because the school doesnt matter to me, why would i spell siegel ever? and the eagleville kid i pinned him too so hes not a worry to any 135's out there either. and i dont even know you i just comment on posts that catch my eye if it seems otherwise i apologize i didnt mean to.

THAT my friends...........is all.

So you're saying a kid that dominates overton from independence for an entire match then runs out of gas at the end and gets caught sucks?

So you're saying a kid that dominates overton from independence for an entire match then runs out of gas at the end and gets caught sucks?

um well if 8-4 is dominating, and making a stupid move is running out of gas then yea thats what im saying. you cant use running out of gas as an excuse thats on him or his coach.

um well if 8-4 is dominating, and making a stupid move is running out of gas then yea thats what im saying. you cant use running out of gas as an excuse thats on him or his coach.

Never made it an excuse just saying that it's probably the only reason you beat him. Your not even in this region. so why does it matter to you? You'll see him in state and he'll be in shape this time and dominate you AGAIN.

Never made it an excuse just saying that it's probably the only reason you beat him. Your not even in this region. so why does it matter to you? You'll see him in state and he'll be in shape this time and dominate you AGAIN.

well not really cause now i know he runs out of gas and it doesnt matter to me im just browsing the forum :thumb: oh and im guessing your from seigal, which is who were talking about, why are you getting so defensive about the eagleville kid?

Edited by obeseShady

well not really cause now i know he runs out of gas and it doesnt matter to me im just browsing the forum :thumb: oh and im guessing your from seigal, which is who were talking about, why are you getting so defensive about the eagleville kid?

So you also know about his takedown considering you got taken down about 3 times hahaha and its Siegel* (i-d-i-o-t) and Ryan? I wrestled with him in the eighth grade, not defending him at all..but best of luck to him

So you also know about his takedown considering you got taken down about 3 times hahaha and its Siegel* (i-d-i-o-t) and Ryan? I wrestled with him in the eighth grade, not defending him at all..but best of luck to him

chill out dude, id beat him again if i wrestled him and i destroyed the siegel kid. and getting taken down 3 times in the span of an entire match isnt that bad. especially considering im a 130 pounder :thumb:

• Upvote 1