Region 5

iSprawL

um well if 8-4 is dominating, and making a stupid move is running out of gas then yea thats what im saying. you cant use running out of gas as an excuse thats on him or his coach.

I dont think that was Ernie, Im pretty sure Ernie didnt wrestle against Eagleville or siegel.

Overton is a subpar at best, so is the majority of 135's at the region..

First off, Overton isnt in this region, hes in region 6. Second hes 130. Third, why would you get on here just to attack someone, that seems completely off the wall for you. Ive never seen you do this before. I guess there is a first for everything, im disappointed.

I dont think that was Ernie, Im pretty sure Ernie didnt wrestle against Eagleville or siegel.

First off, Overton isnt in this region, hes in region 6. Second hes 130. Third, why would you get on here just to attack someone, that seems completely off the wall for you. Ive never seen you do this before. I guess there is a first for everything, im disappointed.

Well... you see, I was assuming this poster was Overton.. Overton is a solid wrestler. All of the info matched up for this poster to be Overton, they previously said that they defeated Ben Smith, they claimed victory over the Siegel, and Eagleville wrestler. All of these credentials Overton would also be able to claim.. If the person is not Overton, than I am sorry and Overton is a good wrestler. If this person is Overton... then you are still subpar

as far as I know. 125 has Feurbacher(Blackman), Garner(Tullahoma) and Colby Rasavong(Siegel) but I don't know of any other. Eric should run away with the region without a sweat

im prety sure the wilson central kid beat garner and colby should be a good match between him and feurbacher i dont think he will beat him but it should go all the periods with mabey a 4 to 6 point spread

im prety sure the wilson central kid beat garner and colby should be a good match between him and feurbacher i dont think he will beat him but it should go all the periods with mabey a 4 to 6 point spread

Colby and the Wilson Central kid have never wrestled. Siegel didn't have a chance to wrestle Wilson this season due to weather.