IMAC @ BIG 8 WILL BE A GREAT REGION

jeffs

I believe Science Hill and Tennessee High are better than anyone in the IMAC, but they will have to prove it. Dobyns-Bennett is also solid. I think the Big Eight will win two or three games in round one.

Not so sure about this, Science Hill has lost to Morristown East this year who has been beat by everyone else in IMAC. My guess is that IMAC and Big 8 are going to be evenly matched across the board.

Not so sure about this, Science Hill has lost to Morristown East this year who has been beat by everyone else in IMAC. My guess is that IMAC and Big 8 are going to be evenly matched across the board.

I have to agree with coachh on this one. Science Hill and Tennessee High are better than everyone in the IMAC this year. I would say Dobyns-Bennett (3rd best team in Big 8 IMO) is on par with the best in the IMAC. I wouldn't read much into the SH loss to Morristown East. I seem to remember reading in the local paper that 2 key SH players missed that game due to a death in the family. Besides, both DB and THS beat ME and DB beat Cherokee. I certainly don't claim to be a Big 8 or IMAC expert, but this is my opinion. Regardless, the teams will have to settle it on the court.

Edited by etownsparky