Does anyone know who Mammy is?!

SpeedKILLS

Guest TheLadyMoc3

Yea I'd like to know too Cara, if you can't tell she's a real witch with a capital B to me!!!!!! I say one thing about how they worship Jennifer Reed, only bc there are 6 catchers down here, and she about pees in her depends... she needs to get a life!!!

I agree...Jennifer Reed is not the crap that people, like mammy, think she is. And the LAST thing she is is a super person!! Every single time I've either played against her or seen her play she has ALWAYS faked an injury or something. Either that, or she's just really really weak! Anyone who falls on the dirt that often needs help. Mammy maybe you should give her some advice on that since you seem to know everything :D:D

Guest moonshineman

if you dont know mammy is jennifer reeds kin folks so the insults hurt her #1 and #2 sandy where are you playing?did jenifers teams beat you? did you know she was a finalist for the scrappy moore athlete of the YEAR !were you?or your soul sister lm3? what kind of teamate dogs another like lady man 3 does jr means a lot to her if mammy is obssesed with her neice good for her she is proud of her accomplishments so what if she is the best ATHLETE at utc she wants only the best for her team so if she doesnt feel like catching she may play center or short or left reality is only 9 play at a time and even if she read this slander of her name you and your buddy print she would have your back wanna know why? cause thats what teamates do. souds like yall wish yall were jenny so chill with the insults and support your team go mocs when is that fall game?