Jefferson County Baseball

patty21

Should compete with Morristown West and Sevier County for top spot in District 2-AAA. The winner of the district has a good chance to make it to substate, with Science Hill looking like the only dominate team in District 1.

Jeff County returns 10 seniors including at least four or five that should go on to play college at some level.

New coach Josh Warner has brought a lot of excitement during the offseason. New outfield fence, new brick backstop, new playing dirt, etc. Hopefully it will translate to wins on field.

Should compete with Morristown West and Sevier County for top spot in District 2-AAA. The winner of the district has a good chance to make it to substate, with Science Hill looking like the only dominate team in District 1.

Jeff County returns 10 seniors including at least four or five that should go on to play college at some level.

New coach Josh Warner has brought a lot of excitement during the offseason. New outfield fence, new brick backstop, new playing dirt, etc. Hopefully it will translate to wins on field.

Takes me back to the old days.....headin up to the Field of Dreams in Dandridge to play the Smokies! JC should be a very strong team this year. Good luck Pats!

Who are some of the college prospects in senior/junior classes and what positions do they play. Ive heard really good things about the new coach. Maybe things will be a little less political. Looks like JC should be a real tough out this year.

Who are some of the college prospects in senior/junior classes and what positions do they play. Ive heard really good things about the new coach. Maybe things will be a little less political. Looks like JC should be a real tough out this year.

Prospects include SS Bo Ausmus (signed w/ Carson-Newman), OF Joe Tipton (also CNC), OF Trey Potts (not sure about his college choice yet), and probably IF Jake Farr (who is a Jr. I believe). The Pats are full of talented players however, and this could be the year they get past Regions to the Substate. Only question mark for them this year should be pitching. I don't think they have much and that could hurt down the road. They will definitely be able to score runs this year with the lineup they have.

Hopefully things will be MUCH less political, and the coach turns out to have his head on straight. He's off to a good start with the enthusiasm and facility improvements he has brought. Looking forward to a step in the right direction this year for the Patriots. Here's to a good season!

Prospects include SS Bo Ausmus (signed w/ Carson-Newman), OF Joe Tipton (also CNC), OF Trey Potts (not sure about his college choice yet), and probably IF Jake Farr (who is a Jr. I believe). The Pats are full of talented players however, and this could be the year they get past Regions to the Substate. Only question mark for them this year should be pitching. I don't think they have much and that could hurt down the road. They will definitely be able to score runs this year with the lineup they have.

Hopefully things will be MUCH less political, and the coach turns out to have his head on straight. He's off to a good start with the enthusiasm and facility improvements he has brought. Looking forward to a step in the right direction this year for the Patriots. Here's to a good season!

The team includes some other prospects: Parton and McDaniels (seniors)visited Berea College, Bales (Junior) Catcher, and Jett-Not sure where he is going, But has some offers

The team includes some other prospects: Parton and McDaniels (seniors)visited Berea College, Bales (Junior) Catcher, and Jett-Not sure where he is going, But has some offers

Saw a posting that Jeff County lost 10-8 to Oak Ridge. Those split pitching games are deceiving, but made me curious about depth and quality of pitching. Looks like you are loaded with bats and position players. Who are you going to rely on for pitching? What other scrimmage results have you had? Good luck.