8A district tournamet

possumtownshady

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this years district 8A tournament should be an exciting one, any predictions on how the final placements of the teams will end up?

As I understand it, here are the seedings for D8A:

1) FCS

2) Gordonsville

3) RBS

4) Trousdale

5) Watertown

Trousdale will play Watertown with the loser done for the year......Winner takes on FCS.........RBS vs Gordonsville

RBS got a big break by finishing 3rd and not having to play a play in game right now. They have not been the same team since losing their 2 guys. FCS should win this tournament but better not over look anyone. Good luck to everyone :thumb:

Did I hear they won the coin toss before the games started Friday night and RBS had the tiebreaker over Watertown with the coin toss but didn't need it because they beat Gordonsville.

I agree this will be who is hot for 2 games........I don't see Watertown/TC winner being the District tournament Champs although this year could be one of those years with the way things have happened.

And Gordonsville playing at home should give them an extra push Friday night.

Did I hear they won the coin toss before the games started Friday night and RBS had the tiebreaker over Watertown with the coin toss but didn't need it because they beat Gordonsville.

I agree this will be who is hot for 2 games........I don't see Watertown/TC winner being the District tournament Champs although this year could be one of those years with the way things have happened.

And Gordonsville playing at home should give them an extra push Friday night.

The way I took it is RBS won with Watertown and lost the toss with Trousdale County. Had Trousdale beaten Watertown then Watertown would be 5th and RBS 4th. Since RBS beat Gordonsville and Watertown beat Trousdale that put their district records at 3-5 a piece and since RBS won the coin toss that put RBS at 3rd.

According to the schedules the standings are like this:

#1 FCS 8-0

#2 Gordonsville 4-4

#3 RBS 3-5

#4 Watertown 3-5

#5 Trousdale County 2-6

I ve seen Trousdale co. 4 times this year and in the midsouth classic they played well, against JC they were terrible, but if Ford is hitting he can score 40 but if he's missing he'll still fire from everywhere and while they are vunerable when he misses they are a dangerous team when he's hitting.

I ve seen Trousdale co. 4 times this year and in the midsouth classic they played well, against JC they were terrible, but if Ford is hitting he can score 40 but if he's missing he'll still fire from everywhere and while they are vunerable when he misses they are a dangerous team when he's hitting.

That game tonight is huge for watertown...........Wouldn't you hate to lose the play in game and not get a game in the REGION that you are hosting? I'd say Bradshaw will have his troops ready for this one. If Bates can have a good game watertown wins it.

The way I took it is RBS won with Watertown and lost the toss with Trousdale County. Had Trousdale beaten Watertown then Watertown would be 5th and RBS 4th. Since RBS beat Gordonsville and Watertown beat Trousdale that put their district records at 3-5 a piece and since RBS won the coin toss that put RBS at 3rd.

According to the schedules the standings are like this:

#1 FCS 8-0

#2 Gordonsville 4-4

#3 RBS 3-5

#4 Watertown 3-5

#5 Trousdale County 2-6

RBS is lucky they don't have to play the first game they wouldn't beat either one of these teams that are playing in it.