8A district tournamet

possumtownshady

Well the bad thing for the 7a teams is that the supposed best 2 teams in the district 7a is going to have to travel to either Gordonsville and Friendship to play. Clay County does not match up well against Gordsonsville as they are big inside. The way the games are falling we could have 4 7a teams playing in the region or have 4 8a teams playing in the final 4 of the region...

Clay Co. played horrible against Gville at home and still won. They got destroyed on the boards and Gordonsville only scored 44. They could beat Clay but they won't beat Jackson Co.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job FCS. Add another trophy to the showcase. I knew this game would be tougher than the previous 2 we played against Gordonsville. Its always hard to beat a team 3 times in a year. Congrats to Hill who won the MVP. He probably had his best game of the year last night and it came at a good time. I thought our defense played well also.

Now we have Jackson Co coming to FCS Saturday night. I seen the score in the paper this morning where they got beat by Clay Co 67-49. WOW!

JC had two starters out, one with the flu and another with a stomach virus.

Good job FCS. Add another trophy to the showcase. I knew this game would be tougher than the previous 2 we played against Gordonsville. Its always hard to beat a team 3 times in a year. Congrats to Hill who won the MVP. He probably had his best game of the year last night and it came at a good time. I thought our defense played well also.

Now we have Jackson Co coming to FCS Saturday night. I seen the score in the paper this morning where they got beat by Clay Co 67-49. WOW!