Coffee County

alltheway2013

What's up Doc....good to see you on here not blowing your horn. Yeah you are right, we will just roll over for you guys. Too bad one of us has to miss the dance, and one of us does. Be seein ya.

It sure seems that way. Ya'll don't know how to act once you get there, so do us all a favor and stay home for the 11th year in a row.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to introduce everyone to Wilson25, defender of all that is good in Chattanooga softball. It is my job to trash any team but Soddy and Ooltewah softball. My very existence is defined by how many trips to the state softball tournament my team has achieved. I am considered worthy of the softball gods because I have fulfilled my destiny here on earth by letting everyone know who has been to the state and who has not recently. I love basking in the glory of other failures which lifts me up higher and and makes me happy because without Soddy and Ooltewah softball I have no success in life. I am Wilson25!

I would like to introduce everyone to Wilson25, defender of all that is good in Chattanooga softball. It is my job to trash any team but Soddy and Ooltewah softball. My very existence is defined by how many trips to the state softball tournament my team has achieved. I am considered worthy of the softball gods because I have fulfilled my destiny here on earth by letting everyone know who has been to the state and who has not recently. I love basking in the glory of other failures which lifts me up higher and and makes me happy because without Soddy and Ooltewah softball I have no success in life. I am Wilson25!

I am also like Wilson I love to share with everyone about the failures of other teams! Yes some folks just dont like to hear the truth about the losers and it is hard to call SD losers cause they have made it a habit of kickin butt and takin names. Hate to be the one to tell you all but unless somethin really crazy happens this year they will be dont it again!!! Yep you heard that from the one and only "MrNoitAll"! :flower:

Once again..............if you don't want to know what other people are thinking.........DON'T ASK!! I'm sorry I didn't chime in on the Coffee Co. is the greatest post. I feel differently than you do. Stick to leaning on the outfield fence and patting each other on the back. It wasn't toooooooo long ago ya'll were trying to get rid of the coach who sold paint for a living.

And you are doing what now! Yes we love our Lady Raiders if you have ever watched by our fanbase do we act like we have never been out of house like some fans no we support the girls and coaches if we get to state great if not we will be back next year fired up again!!

I have news for you... the dude that climbs the fence "cheering" on your team doesn't act like he's been outside of a dog kennel. It only takes one bad fan to give them all a bad reputation.

I expect CC will have a very good year but won't get past the Warriers or Trojans. And then, as usual, the classy CC politics will begin anew.

Its looking good right now, the kids are working hard and the coaches are pulling things together. Its going to be a fun year, look for a slow succesfull start and a strong finish.

Everybody looks good right now. Fun is going to the state, but I have heard that Soddy Daisy and Riverdale are loaded. District champs is about as far as CC goes. Wear your red!

As usual, it's the same old stuff on here. Everyone gets behond the team they like and some get carried away by trying to start stuff. No everyone does not look good right now. Those teams that know they are weak know they are gonna struggle and some feel they have a fighting chance to make it far. But at any given moment the favorite can have a bad game or the underdog can surprise you. So let the games play out as they should and sit back and enjoy. If it is meant to be it will happen.

Everybody looks good right now. Fun is going to the state, but I have heard that Soddy Daisy and Riverdale are loaded. District champs is about as far as CC goes. Wear your red!

There is obviously enough red down there to go around without our unis...we will prob just wear black :thumb: