Hooker D2 not even close

Colbaugh D1

Duncan D2

Schay D1

Holmes D2

Bolton D1

Benson D1

8-6 D2

There is no way you can say a lopez vs baker match or brown vs hooker match wouldn't be close. Both Mr. Lopez and Mr. Brown had strong showings at the tournament. Especially Mr. Brown. It would definitely be closer than you think if not a win for either men.

Edited by slapPick

There is no way you can say a lopez vs baker match or brown vs hooker match wouldn't be close. Both Mr. Lopez and Mr. Brown had strong showings at the tournament. Especially Mr. Brown. It would definitely be closer than you think if not a win for either men.

I'm a D-1 guy but I can think of a lot of ways Brown vs Hooker wouldn't be close. Hooker by a major at least.

Quick glance but I say Hooker wins, Agnew loses, and I see Duncan as being a clear winner. May change a few others when I have more time to think on this.

well you obviously have never seen mccoy wrestle in your life or anyone else for that matter. he is a power house and can not be stoped and he showed it this weekend!

Edited by flamingeagle69

I'm a D-1 guy but I can think of a lot of ways Brown vs Hooker wouldn't be close. Hooker by a major at least.

No disrespect to Mr. Hooker but i just think Mr. Brown has showed a lot of heart and determination this year and had a strong showing at state. He's improved so much from last year and could keep this match close. I say a 2/3 point win for Michael.

You d-1people are living in a fantasy world. Some of the picks are laughable. There is a big difference in the quality of opponents in some of these schools. What's worse is some of your pics were beaten by their d-11 counterparts. I can assure you Baker, Duncan, Doster, Holloway all win. Check out their results when they wrestled. The Holloway kid got better and better through the year. I think the new Baylor Heavy would win as well. The Bradley guys have wrestled 0 competition other than Soddy and Cleveland. I think Manley beats Lewis. Ask some people in the know because I'm positive they have practiced together. when I get home I'll do a little research but I say d-2 wins this dual easily.

well you obviously have never seen mccoy wresle in your life or anyone else for that matter. he is a power house and can not be stoped and he showed it this weekend!

100% agreed that McCoy is a BEAST!! but so is MR. Duncan and i'm not exactly sure but i think McCoy suffered a loss earlier this year to Mr. Duncan. Still would be a great match!! Would definitely PAY BIG MONEY to see it!!!

Smith-D1

Robinson-D2

Bates-D1

Watson-D2

Lewis-D1

Baker-D2

Doster-D2

Brown-D1

Colbaugh-D1

Duncan-D2

Schay-D1

Davis-D1

Bolton-D1

Benson-D1

9-5 D1 wins!!!!!!!!!

Newburg is the only incorrect pick you have, he is by far the best wrestler in his weight D1 or D2. he walked all over shrader tonight... Plus Duncan had no competition in D2 compared to Newburg.

103--Smith SD D1

112--Robinson CBHS D2

119--Brunner BAY D2

125--Watson BAY D2

130--Lewis SD D1

135--Lopez CLEV D1

140--Lopez CLEV D1

145--Hooker Mc D2

152--Colbaugh BRAD D1

160--Duncan Mc D2

171--Martino Mc D2

189--Davis PF D1

215--Bolton BRAD D1

285--Benson BRAD D1

8-6 D1

brunner is a really good wrestler....but there is a reason tanner is 50-0 this season :thumb: brunner wouldnt take him this year! :flower:

Edited by DAKEKO

Smith-D1

Robinson-D2

Bates-D1

Watson-D2

Lewis-D1

Baker-D2

Doster-D2

Brown-D1

Colbaugh-D1

Duncan-D2

Schay-D1

Davis-D1

Bolton-D1

Benson-D1

9-5 D1 wins!!!!!!!!!

What kills me about this one, and others just like it, is that you are picking kids to win matches that have lost to the other kid, or to one of the other kids that finished below the champ. You really need to go look at some facts before making statments like this.

And not sure if Agnew and Colbaugh have wrestled this year, but I have found out that betting against Mr Agnew is never a very smart thing to do. That kid has more heart and drive than most kids I have seen on the mat. He pulled off one heck of a weekend.