Good Luck AAA

TnBball

I would first like to wish all the teams competing in the Class AAA state golf tournament good luck this week at Bear Trace..Best wishes go out to the Clarksville Golf team as the try to do better than last years second place finish. Tough task ahead with Oakland in the field but with one of the state of TN best duos Ryne Fisher and James Brannen its possible..Bring home the title Clarksville!!

Congrats for Clarksville overcoming the odds and beating a very tough Oakland team..These guys are really special..Watch out for the duo of Ryne Fisher and James Brannen, they're only Sophmores..So they have two more years to lead Clarksville. Congrats to Alan Reece who sometimes gets overshadow by the states best duo but he really steped up and did his part to help the team win their third state title.

Duck what do you think about that Clarksville team, maybe to repeat and go up againist Oakland again next year as they'll bring back almost everybody?

Posted by TnBball:

Congrats for Clarksville overcoming the odds and beating a very tough Oakland team..These guys are really special..Watch out for the duo of Ryne Fisher and James Brannen, they're only Sophmores..So they have two more years to lead Clarksville. Congrats to Alan Reece who sometimes gets overshadow by the states best duo but he really steped up and did his part to help the team win their third state title.

Duck what do you think about that Clarksville team, maybe to repeat and go up againist Oakland again next year as they'll bring back almost everybody?

TnBball, I think Clarksville has a great team, a great jr. golf program, and are deserving champions. My congradulations go to them. The Oakland boys did not dissapoint me. I thought it would be the year for them. They had a great team for the last 3 or 4 years. They will be losing to many and have to rebuild around Phillip Pettit who just came off a huge win in Athens, GA against some of the best players in the southeast. Provow also did well there. It may have taken something out of them playing in a tournament like that so close to the state tournament. I'm sure they have no regrets. The "Fish" and Brannen are great players and class acts. I'm proud for them. They are tournament players. The future looks very bright for Clarksville golf for the next couple of years. I'm not very familier with Reece, but he must be a player also. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of him. Over all middle TN players did very well in the tournament. It just shows how strong golf is in middle TN. Congradulations to Cody Hale a great player and deserving champion. Best wishes on getting to go and play for the college of your choice. :D

Yea, I agree..I thought that Oakland would be returning everyone from their squad for next year..Clarksville will have their top 4 back along with some newcomers. Good year for golf in the Clarksville area and Mid TN area as well..Good luck to all the golfers as they pick the college of their choice or start preparing for next year..

Once again Congrats to the Clarksville Kids for doing something special!!