I am hearing Problems at Page

FranklyMyDear

You are wrong but I am sure you are only repeating what your head dog told you. Let me give you some advice. Once a snake always a snake. Maybe you need to ask around about how H ended up at Page. Tell you where to start. Ask rector. Once 2 faced always 2 faced. Keep drinking kool aid. Time will tell and 7 more months the picture will be very clear.

It sounds like u know a little to much being from Fairview.I think u maybe one of those x-coaches the was let go.Last and not least Dainels vs Giles co and David liscomb 0-8 Herzog 2-0. I dont really care what happen at Ravenwood that is in the past i always look ahead .

Believe what you want and I do wish I knew more then I wouldn't have to go onrumor or hearsy. But according to you I don't know anything. He who speaks out of each side of mouth usually makes a mistake but you know what it doesn't matter to me. It was never my intention to bash H. Doesn't effect my kid at all. So if I ruffled a few feathers or hurt some feelings I truly apologize. Good luck this year except when you play us but feel free to beat DL and Giles again this year(can't stand them). Again I apologize and we will see you in September in the VIEW!

Edited by FranklyMyDear

I don't know who you think you are, but one thing Coach Herzog is not is two-faced.

If you got a problem with the man, why don't you take your yellow-bellied rear end to his office and tell him?

Or you can keep pounding the keyboards like a coward and write fiction. It was your intention to bash

him, and you did it. I regret giving more notice to your slanderous posts, but you are not telling the truth.

If Rector has a problem, let him deal with it.

Believe what you want and I do wish I knew more then I wouldn't have to go onrumor or hearsy. But according to you I don't know anything. He who speaks out of each side of mouth usually makes a mistake but you know what it doesn't matter to me. It was never my intention to bash H. Doesn't effect my kid at all. So if I ruffled a few feathers or hurt some feelings I truly apologize. Good luck this year except when you play us but feel free to beat DL and Giles again this year(can't stand them). Again I apologize and we will see you in September in the VIEW!

I was actually referring to the guy that said in one post I know nothing and then in another says I know too much. That is speaking out of both sides. As I said before I don't know coach H personally just met him once or twice. As for yellow bellied I am sure we can meet to discuss that if you like. Anyways my last post unless you would like to take me up on offer. Again I was up front about being a rumor I apolgized once take it or leave it. I will believe my source you can believe yours and we will let time answer the question. good luck to Page see you in September.

I was actually referring to the guy that said in one post I know nothing and then in another says I know too much. That is speaking out of both sides. As I said before I don't know coach H personally just met him once or twice. As for yellow bellied I am sure we can meet to discuss that if you like. Anyways my last post unless you would like to take me up on offer. Again I was up front about being a rumor I apolgized once take it or leave it. I will believe my source you can believe yours and we will let time answer the question. good luck to Page see you in September.

Thanks for the apology. Truth is we don't care about what happened in the past. In the words of Nick Saban, "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tommorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference..." These are words to live by.

One more thing. Since you can see seven months into the future, should we start calling you Nostradamus instead of Franklymydear? If so what will the score of the Page vs. Fairview game be this year? I thought most of your predictions were for 2012.

Edited by Will2Win

• 2 weeks later...

Herzog is not a good person! As far as disciplne he did use it for certain players. I was at the meeting to start the season last year and heard a lot of big talk from Richard and he is a hypocrite! Zero tolerance my butt. If you were on Daniels good side he didnt like you. He is a control freak who for some reason thinks he invented the game of football. And whatever you say I can tell for a fact that 95% of the players dont like him at all beacause of his pompass attitude.I am glad we only had to deal with him for a year and hopefully if Dr Anthony is smart she will listen to the parents because where there is smoke there is fire and these kids are only going to go thru the motions as long as he is the coach. They dont like him and they are not going to give their all for him for that reason. Good luck to Page and hopefully Herzog will be hitting the highway soon!

Zman

Herzog is not a good person! As far as disciplne he did use it for certain players. I was at the meeting to start the season last year and heard a lot of big talk from Richard and he is a hypocrite! Zero tolerance my butt. If you were on Daniels good side he didnt like you. He is a control freak who for some reason thinks he invented the game of football. And whatever you say I can tell for a fact that 95% of the players dont like him at all beacause of his pompass attitude.I am glad we only had to deal with him for a year and hopefully if Dr Anthony is smart she will listen to the parents because where there is smoke there is fire and these kids are only going to go thru the motions as long as he is the coach. They dont like him and they are not going to give their all for him for that reason. Good luck to Page and hopefully Herzog will be hitting the highway soon!

Zman

Zman

Sounds like you might be a little bitter. From what I can tell Herzog has a lot of parent support and it is continuing to grow. Who cares if the players don't like him as long as they respect him. If they like him that's a bonus.

Sorry you had a bad experience w/Herzog. So far our experience has been very different.

I think we all need to realize what high school football is about. Its not about pompous #### head coaches its about the kids.

Well said porkrinds except for the ###. FYI since you are new, CoachT. treats those symbols and similar ones, such as you used in your first post, as profanity and inflammatory and therefore against the rules.

Otherwise, welcome and keep the posts coming!

Edited by Will2Win