I am hearing Problems at Page

FranklyMyDear

Has Herzog interviewed for the Ravenwood job? If so, so much for the "loyalty" and "building the program the right way no longer how long it takes." Just to clarify I do NOT know for sure but I did hear he did interview. Can anyone verify this?

He did interview for the job. However; if Herzog is as disliked and disreputable as you say, he won't stand a chance.

I don't blame the guy for looking at this point, he has been obstructed at every turn. Administration, ex- coaches and even the present A.D. at Page have been less than cooperative and some might even say disruptive in helping him get anything done.

Since you are the great soothsayer just tell us who will be the the next Ravenwood head coach. We are all dying to know.

Edited by Will2Win

Just curious how are they keeping him from getting things done? What is it exactly he is trying to get done? I know here Hughes and the parents get anything the program may need. We never ask admin for anything. Other then to sign a P.O.

First and foremost hiring new faculty football coaches. Current administration does not understand the importance of having faculty coaches vs. volunteer coaches. Instead of finding a coach with the appropriate certification for the job opening, they would rather just find a teacher who is certified and just hire them.

Next, imagine none of the sports fields at Fairview had a non working mower for 7-8 weeks during Aug.and Sept. Would that be a problem? At Page, all sports share the same mower for all sports fields and that is exactly the situation we had this past year. Do you know what our new A.D. tried to do to help? Nothing. When our gator broke down that all of our sports use, especially our athletic trainer, how did our new A.D. help out? He did nothing. He knew about these problems and many others and did nothing. The bottom line is he doesn't care and never will. He interviewed for the football head coaching position and finished second. Get the picture?

Thankfully, we have some great parents who stepped up and helped out with some of these problems.

There are more examples but far too many to list. Hope this cleared it up for you.

Edited by Will2Win

Wow that much hate over a mower and gator! You are pretty high strung I guess. Have you talked to the AD? I am assuminng there is a process for when things happen. Better yet has the head coach talked to him about the mower and gator or do you do all his talking. These just seem like very small problems that the head coach should be talking to admin about solutions. Not for a parent such as yourself to worry about. You must be close to the program to even know these problems. Maybe an assistant? If that is the worst of your problems you all are in good shape. On to more important things how many seniors you all going to have

Edited by FranklyMyDear

Wow that much hate over a mower and gator! You are pretty high strung I guess. Have you talked to the AD? I am assuminng there is a process for when things happen. Better yet has the head coach talked to him about the mower and gator or do you do all his talking. These just seem like very small problems that the head coach should be talking to admin about solutions. Not for a parent such as yourself to worry about. You must be close to the program to even know these problems. Maybe an assistant? If that is the worst of your problems you all are in good shape. On to more important things how many seniors you all going to have

First of all, I am sorry to see that your reading comprehension skills are soo limited. Hope your not teaching in Williamson Co. OOps!

Secondly, as previously mentioned in the earlier post I am only giving you a few examples from last fall.

Next, has the Coach talked to the A.D. or the administration about solutions? Are you serious? Really??

Wow!!! Great idea no one would have ever thought of that Dr. Phil!

Finally, if you know this coach, which I think you do, then you know he doesn't need anyone to talk for him. However; he does need help, which is exactly what the parents on this team have been giving him since he took over as head coach.

And one more thing, don't mistake hate for frustration. You might think it's okay for someone to get paid for a job they are not doing, but it's just plain wrong. The result is a lot of parents having to do way too much because one person doesn't care.

Edited by Will2Win

Teaching doesn't pay enough for me to do it. But I tell you what you be good little boy and we will let you ride on our gator next time you come to the View. Just teasing don't have a anurism or anything. Things will work out believe it or not I respect you b/c you seem to support your program. Just think you are a little to narrow minded and may not have all the facts. I remember when a certain coach was here and I bought into everything he said. He leaves and I learned that he only gave his side and the guys he bashing turned out to be okay. I was just a guilty when Hughes got the job here and I was flat out wrong. Anyway gives me something to do while bored at work. Good luck and if you have any hints on how to beat Giles let us know we almost got em last year

Teaching doesn't pay enough for me to do it. But I tell you what you be good little boy and we will let you ride on our gator next time you come to the View. Just teasing don't have a anurism or anything. Things will work out believe it or not I respect you b/c you seem to support your program. Just think you are a little to narrow minded and may not have all the facts. I remember when a certain coach was here and I bought into everything he said. He leaves and I learned that he only gave his side and the guys he bashing turned out to be okay. I was just a guilty when Hughes got the job here and I was flat out wrong. Anyway gives me something to do while bored at work. Good luck and if you have any hints on how to beat Giles let us know we almost got em last year

You will just have to believe me when I say, that I know multiple sides to these events. I don't believe something just because a person tells me. Come onnnnnnn man! When I hear something questionable I'll do my own checking and then draw conclusions. Sounds like you might want to take some of your own advice.

What some people call narrow minded I call focused. Here's a nugget for you, "Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about it and staying with that plan."(Tom Landry)

Thanks for the offer on the ride. Not sure how things work in "Fairview", but my grandma always told me," Dont yuse go fo no ride wit no strainja cuz yus mites neeeeva cum bak. Franklymydear since you called me "little boy" I was just wondering are you on the S.O. registry. If so, you should probably not be going to any high school football games, that could be a violation. Just kiddin! Right back at ya!!!

So since you started this forum did you get the answers you were looking for? What will your next topic be? More coach bashing perhaps? Whatever Herzog did to you just let it go. Life is too short. Don't be a spoon!

When you get done bashing our coach over whatever he did to you, maybe we can talk about football in our district. That would be much more interesting. Isn't that what this site was designed for? Until then have a great Spring Break, Coach.