Roll On Jackson County Lady Blue Devils!

hoopsmom

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go ladies!!!

This has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. JCounty hands down beat Clarkrange and deserved the win. But on the other hand this district tourney has got to be the worst i've seen as far as the score keepers and the guys that run the clock. Last saturday night there were multiple times the refs had to make the score keepers change the clock. And tonight's game against Jcounty and Crange girls the Clarkrange's score was 37, Rains hit a 3 and the the announcer announced a 3 and the refs held up the 3 fingers and made the basket good sign that they do. but these awesome score keepers decided to only put up 39 pts on scoreboard. Again i'm not saying that decided the outcome of the game, they could have given Clarkrange 5 points and it woulnd't have mattered. Just for a District tourney and a game as big as this one was you'd think the score keepers would try to keep everything right. All in all great game about jcounty, they outplayed and out hussled Crange and deserved a win.

So that means Pickett Co goes to RBS and Clay Co comes to FCS Friday night.

I'd say JC, Clarkrange, and RBS will win with no trouble.

Clay Co and FCS split during the year. The game will depend upon if FCS can stay out of foul trouble they have a chance to be in the game. However if they get early fouls on key players no chance for them to win.

I'd say JC, Clarkrange, and RBS will win with no trouble.

Clay Co and FCS split during the year. The game will depend upon if FCS can stay out of foul trouble they have a chance to be in the game. However if they get early fouls on key players no chance for them to win.

I think FCS had all their players for that first game. CC should win by double digits like last time. I'll probably go to RBS because that game is gonna be tight. PC played well against JC after a terrible start. RBS probably wins because they are at home, but they are gonna have a game on their hands.

I think FCS had all their players for that first game. CC should win by double digits like last time. I'll probably go to RBS because that game is gonna be tight. PC played well against JC after a terrible start. RBS probably wins because they are at home, but they are gonna have a game on their hands.

Last time Clay played FCS it was just a 14 point game and the game is at Clay County, so you think your going to go into FCS and just run over them? The FCS and Clay County game will be a better game than the RBS/PC game. RBS plays much much better at home than they do anywhere else...This game may start out close but by before the 4th quarter is decided the game will be already well in hand for RBS :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

Last time Clay played FCS it was just a 14 point game and the game is at Clay County, so you think your going to go into FCS and just run over them? The FCS and Clay County game will be a better game than the RBS/PC game. RBS plays much much better at home than they do anywhere else...This game may start out close but by before the 4th quarter is decided the game will be already well in hand for RBS :thumb:

Yea, CC didn't play their best in that game and FCS had nothing for them. Clay Co. will win convincingly. If PC didn't have to go to RBS, I would pick PC to win. It doesn't matter anyway. Neither of these teams is coming close to Clarkrange.