2011 Dixie Duals

bottrot

Hello Tennessee wrestlers and parents, My name is Scott Smith and for the past 4 years I have taken teams to the Dixie Duals. I put together teams of K-12th graders. I had two middle school teams and three high school teams last year. The first year I did this my son Ben was in the eighth grade and my thinking was I didn't want him to fall behind any farther to the kids he already couldn't beat. He got 4th in the state the last two years at 112 pounds and this year he went all the way and won the 125 lb. weight class. Even if he had never won it was still the right thing to do. He has always gotten very tough matches at the Dixie Duals. I'd say this year he had 5 very tough matches during the high school season. He will get more than that in 48 hours at the DD. If you are not on a team and would like to come please get in touch with me. My e-mail is servingyou247@yahoo.com My website is servingyou247.com scroll down to the bottom of the index and click on Alabama Select. I will blend you in with one of our teams. Last year I had several TN and FL wrestlers on our team. It was great. Everyone had fun and got good quality matches. Contact me if I can be of help. Thanks Scott

I know there's a few TN High School teams being put together for the Dixie Duals but what about the little guys? Is anyone currently putting together a bantam, intermediate, novice or middle school team?

The Cwc ( Chattanooga wrestling club) ran by Mike Hatcher is putting together teams in every age group. We will post any open slots we have a need for soon. It will predominately be members of the Cwc from Chattanooga and North Georgia with a few others being asked to participate as well.

Hello Tennessee wrestlers and parents, My name is Scott Smith and for the past 4 years I have taken teams to the Dixie Duals. I put together teams of K-12th graders. I had two middle school teams and three high school teams last year. The first year I did this my son Ben was in the eighth grade and my thinking was I didn't want him to fall behind any farther to the kids he already couldn't beat. He got 4th in the state the last two years at 112 pounds and this year he went all the way and won the 125 lb. weight class. Even if he had never won it was still the right thing to do. He has always gotten very tough matches at the Dixie Duals. I'd say this year he had 5 very tough matches during the high school season. He will get more than that in 48 hours at the DD. If you are not on a team and would like to come please get in touch with me. My e-mail is servingyou247@yahoo.com My website is servingyou247.com scroll down to the bottom of the index and click on Alabama Select. I will blend you in with one of our teams. Last year I had several TN and FL wrestlers on our team. It was great. Everyone had fun and got good quality matches. Contact me if I can be of help. Thanks Scott

what are some of the details, practice times/ places, cost...etc?

• 2 weeks later...

what are some of the details, practice times/ places, cost...etc?

To be on one of my teams, the cost is 140 dollars for a singlet, hoodie, t-shirt, shorts, sweatpants and registration fee. Practice is just with your local club unless you want to come down to Huntsville to practice. Some people do come from a distance on Sunday to get some good quality match time. I send out a lot of info to keep everyone up to date on what is happening. If I can help please call me at 256- 694-3089. I have had 5 or 6 TN kids sign up this past week. Good choice guys. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

To be on one of my teams, the cost is 140 dollars for a singlet, hoodie, t-shirt, shorts, sweatpants and registration fee. Practice is just with your local club unless you want to come down to Huntsville to practice. Some people do come from a distance on Sunday to get some good quality match time. I send out a lot of info to keep everyone up to date on what is happening. If I can help please call me at 256- 694-3089. I have had 5 or 6 TN kids sign up this past week. Good choice guys. Thanks

Hello TN wrestlers, I went to your Little Boys State Tournament yesterday and had a good time. Met some nice people. If anyone would like to go to the duals and have not been invited lets not waste anymore time. Give me a call and know that you are going to be able to go and not fall farther behind the competition. Please call me and we will make it work. Looking forward to hearing from you. It's not too late. I have everything you need. Just come and be ready to wrestle. I have even set up a time on Saturday when the boys are done to go over to the local club a mile from where the duals are being held to get some more mat time. I'm trying to find ways to guarantee that you will get the kind of mat time you need to make this a success. Thanks

The Cwc ( Chattanooga wrestling club) ran by Mike Hatcher is putting together teams in every age group. We will post any open slots we have a need for soon. It will predominately be members of the Cwc from Chattanooga and North Georgia with a few others being asked to participate as well.

who you got on that team...anybody good?